Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Head shot trouble
    So, I'm with a talent agency and paid to get my headshots and resume done through them, problem is, I don't like my headshots. Everyone says they re fine but I really don't like them. Re-doing them will cost a lot of money and it will take a lot of time, should I just take the ones I have?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 11:08 PM

Hi, love is abby!

If you've already gotten the opinions of others that they're fine, then I would go with using the shots that you've already had taken.

I don't like almost any picture that I've had taken of myself, even when others will say that I look good in them. Most people tend to be more critical of themselves when really they don't need to be.

Thanks!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 01:58 PM

Head shots are more about your character coming through on paper than they are about looking "pretty" - at least for theatre work. I've found that the charactered shots tend to get call-backs, while the I-have-pretty-teeth pictures are sent to the bottom of the pile.

If people like these pictures, maybe a part of your magnetic personality is coming out! That's a good thing! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Trouble replacing a cast iron 90 with PVC - lumps to the head [ 1 Answers ]

I'm helping a friend replace a section of 4 inch cast iron sewer line that runs across the ceiling in his basement. This cast iron line turns a horizontal corner (90 degrees with a clean out) along the ceiling right at the bottom of his basement stairwell. It's above the last few stairs and...

View more questions Search