Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkarla_05 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Should I stay with him or move on?
    Hi,
    I am going out with this guy that is 16 years old. The first I met him he was nice and we ended up going out. Weeks passed by and we finally did it! 3 days after I found out that he was cheating on me with another girl. Me and the girl kept on talking about him. He stopped calling me and didn't want to answer my calls so I broke up with him. This girl told me that he had broken up with her and that he started dating her cousin. I kept on sending him messages and all that until he finallt responded. He called me one day and told me that he really missed me. I didn't want to believe him because he was alredy going out with the girl's cousin. She some how found out that we were calling each other and called me and told me that I can have him and all that. So I gave another chance and now he acts really different. We mostly fight a lot, now and we discus about stupid stuff and bring up the past. What should I do?:(
    DDLM55 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2008, 08:19 PM

If he cheated on you once, chances are he will again. I don't think I would trust him. He is young and stupid, and you sound pretty young yourself. If he is cheating on you at 16 yrs old then he's got a looong life of breaking hearts ahead of him. Move on, you deserve better, yoou deserve someone that will treat you like a princess, someone that respects women. Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 08:23 PM
    You are 13 and you had sex with a 16 year old?

Time to move on unless you are ready to be a mother.
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Nov 29, 2008, 12:46 AM

I'll be very blunt right now you got f***ed over BAD. Of course you should get over him! That's absolutely ridiculous. This guy is obviously a player. Get over him and soon because he's just going to screw you over again and again if you keep letting him. Don't make that mistake ever again.
    erica renee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 01:03 AM

If he cheated once , he will again. That's how it is. He sounds like a player to me. And you don't need him.
    If he's acting real different now, it's probably because he's trying to hide something, you need to find yourself a nice guy, and get rid of him.
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 29, 2008, 02:48 PM

You don't want to give your love to someone who cheated on you, cheaters should never get another chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I stay with him because I love him or move on because she does? [ 3 Answers ]

Ive been going out with a boy for 6 months now, and I've recently found out his Ex still loves him. Is it time I forgot about her or is it time she forgot about him. To make things worst, his Ex is one of my good mates. Help me please! I don't know what to do. Thanks xx

Move on or Stay put? [ 1 Answers ]

The situation: I am a 26 year old graduate student. I've been dating my SO (also 26 yo grad student) for about 4 years (with an additional 3 years of off and on before that). In the past, we've done the long distance thing, as well as live together. We live in the same city, but in different...

Stay or Move? [ 14 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for a little over a year. He bought a house in November and we moved in together in December. We didn't do this for our relationship, it was more along the lines of him "striking while the iron is hot" and purchasing a house because he could. I moved in to ease the...

Try and stay or move on [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have only been married for one year and in that year of being in the same house with him I am seeing and finding out things about him that not only bothers me but scars me. Ever since we have had to share responsibility he lies about everything; like making the house payment to...

Stay with girlfriend or move on! [ 5 Answers ]

OK I have been dating a girl for about 10 years now on and off. We were actually engaged At one point and than broke up. We are also living together right now. Anyway I met this girl through family. I really liked her a lot. She was really pretty, smart, and nice. She started emailing me without...

View more questions Search