Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linkef0 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 05:23 PM
    3800 series for ATI - Crossfire
    I'm thinking about getting another 3870 ati gpu. Do I still need to get an dvi,dms cable to connect them both or that is what the crossfire ribbons are for. I am still confuse about this because I am reading about crossfire and people are talking about the very old gpu and never one that tell me how to do crossfire with the new cards. So can you give me some link for a website or tell me how to connect my crossfire into my computer.

Thx for reading this message. P.S I am very bad at english lol.
    mamaloney Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Dec 1, 2008, 09:02 PM

I would get a better card. A 4850x2 would completely outperform 2 3870's.
    timtim-awesim Posts: 54, Reputation: -2

Dec 8, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Comment on mamaloney's post
    This is true, but it would also be more expensive than getting one more 3870

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tranny trouble with 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix 3800 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix, 3800 V6 with an auto transmission. When the tranny gets hot, it will (only sometimes) whine and clunk into gears. Let it cool and no problem. I can drive freeway at 80mph all day, but then hit a couple of stop lights and it will clunk. I took it to a tranny guy who...

Tv series [ 1 Answers ]

There was a TV series where an ex cop who drove a land rover ,think it was set in ney york helped people in the same way The EQUALISER did. He had friend who was still a cop help him , he was a black guy with dread locks. WHAT IS THIS TV SHOW

Need name of TV series [ 2 Answers ]

In the early 1990es there was a TV series about this old (elderly) man who had a shop with various magical/cursed items. He had two helpers (basically the ones who solved all the mysteries) - a young redhaired woman (a pretty little thing) and a young guy, whom was the funny sidekick. The old guy...

View more questions Search