Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DM67Zip Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 04:54 PM
    Types of monitors
    I have a Dell 15" color monitor that is 2-3 years old. Can't find paperwork & don't know the type of monitor it is (large, bulky.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 01:40 AM
    If it is large and bulky, it is CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) type. These can be either shadow mask or aperture grill type. The monitor specifications may list the type, otherwise aperture grills tend to have a visible horizontal line approximately a third and possibly two thirds of the way up the screen.

If you were referring to some other "type", post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple Monitors on ? [ 2 Answers ]

Here is what I am trying to do. I would like to be able to have monitors in a few different rooms all connected to one server. In each room would have its own keyboard and mouse and would be able to access all information. Kind of like how hospitals have there systems in each room. Can this be done...

Dual Monitors [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how, or even if, one can run two or more monitors from the same computer?

Connecting 2 monitors [ 1 Answers ]

I connected 2 monitors to my Radeon X 600 256 MB video card. I am attempting to run both monitors in clone (displaying same) but "display settings" only enable setting the second monitor to extend the view of the first. OS- Windows XP Media Center Edition Any advice?

Different monitors [ 1 Answers ]

In a tft screen of computer what is the abbreviation of tft.tft stands for what?and how does it function compred to a crt monitor?

Multiple Monitors. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Experts! Is there any way to hook up 2 or 3 monitors onto one hard drive? Someone told me I can hook up two monitors to one hard drive, and then when my mouse is moved to the left, it'll go to the monitor on the left. (I hope I'm explaining it correctly!) I'm wondering what type of...

View more questions Search