Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allen o Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Success of Administrators and assessments, I want scholarly articles, journals
    Can anyone give me some hints on Administrators and assessments with scholarly articles and journals? Cite please
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 10:02 AM

The only way you can do this is to go to a college or public library and ask the reference librarians to help you. The library subscribes to a huge database of scholarly articles that you can search in for (you need to use good keywords) and print out helpful articles. (Be sure to narrow your topic which, right now, is very vague.)

There are scholarly journals online, but you have to have a paid subscription to be able to access any.

WG, a librarian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing general journals and posting journals to general ledgers [ 7 Answers ]

I am having trouble in preparing general journal entries and posting journals to general ledgers if anyone could give me advice or some tips that would be great

Raw Food Scholarly Books [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any scholarly books about the Raw Food Diet? I am writing a research paper and need some. Thanks!

Patient assessments [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a rural hospital. We have a five cubical bed progressive care unit. When we do assessments in this unit we will take one patient at a time or do other patients in another room across the hall. Recently our manager is trying for us to do lab, x-ray, and EKG along with the assessment...

Overdue Condo Assessments [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings everyone. I'm the (unfortunate) president of a small (16 unit) condo association in Illinois. One of the units went into foreclosure a few months ago and is now up for sale. No assessments have been paid since July 2007. We're owed $2000+. My question is this: In order to collect...

Gifted Assessments [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this. I think that my 15 year old daughter might be gifted but I don't know what to do about it. Do gifted children always do well on tests?Also, where is the best place to go to find out?Is one type of test better than another? I live in England...

View more questions Search