Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atiya23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Prasads offered by hindu friends
    Can anyone tell me that, is it permitted in Islam to eat the prasads offered by my hindu friends, brought from their homes or temples.
    Thanks in advance.
    mmasroor Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Don't know much of detail about the parsad.
    You have to think yourself if there is anything that makes it prohibited in Islam.
    May be the food is "blessed" by their gods. Then it is not allowed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hindu themed movie what's the name [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that its I think 3 sisters I think they're hindu And one of them if not all are engaged but one of them falls in love with an american and decides shell run away with him another part I remember is the younger sister is stuck somewhere in danger it looks like a...

Reward offered! [ 11 Answers ]

This is an off-the-wall question. There is a song on the 1993 NBA Championship video featuring the Chicago Bulls. The songs starts when the Bulls and Suns are about to start their series. It's a mix between an Enya song and an instrumental. But it's NOT Enya. I have no idea what does that song....

Secret hindu [ 1 Answers ]

I met a man who went on a spirtual journey to embrace hinduism. I was intruiged but want to know more, diet, daily rituals, things like that

Hindu marriage ritual [ 2 Answers ]

In hindu marriage how many times goes around the fire

Full refund offered, What about what they put me through? [ 2 Answers ]

Iwas finally offered the full price I paid 9 months ago to Home Depot for a laminate floor installed in my condo. Day after day problem after problem chance after chance they failed. Anything that could be screwed up was. When after phone calls and so many different people to tell what's happening,...

View more questions Search