Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucie813 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Cannot load images to EasyShare C613 Memory Card
    Hello - I have misplaced the owner's manual for my Kodak EasyShare C613 digital camera and am having trouble with the memory card. It is loaded properly and I have taken photos after its loading, but they are not transferring to the card. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you so much for your help!

:confused:
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2008, 07:12 PM

They are probably going into the camera's internal memory instead. Let me look at my kodak easyshare and I'll tell you how to get to those options.
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2008, 07:13 PM
    OK. Hit the menu button and scroll all the way down to "image storage." see if it's on "auto." If not, there's your problem. Let me know if you have other questions
    Lucie813 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 07:21 PM
    ZoeMarie,

Thank you so much - I had actually tried that a few times but still didn't have success - but just tried it again and took a test photo, and now it did work. Well, life is a mystery, and mine is the biggest one of all...

Best,

-Lucie813-
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2008, 07:27 PM

Oh good! Glad you got it figured out! I know I had a problem with that on another kodak camera I used to have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Images won't load PLEASE HELP! [ 7 Answers ]

Not all images on Yahoo.com, Cnet.com and other sites aren't loading? HAs anyone else had this problem. When I right-click the placeholder where the image should be it says the image is at i.i.com.com or us.a1.yimg.com and they won't load. Please help!

Memory card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I put my micro sd memory card into my computer and when I try and copy stuff to it it cums up say it is write protected and how do I get that off

View more questions Search