Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LovesNob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 12:23 PM
    How do I start talking to him?
    Ok so as most of you people know there's this guy that I like but,I don't really speak to him,it's a shame really.
    But I can't every time I say to myself I can do it,I end up not doing it,I guess its just the nerves,playing up.. but how should I start a conversation with him with out getting shy?
    Ive tried asking my friends to help but they come up with no ideas,. does any one know how? Remember he has stared at me for over a year,we don't talk... help?:confused:
    JohnD212 Posts: 101, Reputation: 8

Nov 27, 2008, 12:33 PM

Its really just simple... just say hi. He's just waiting for an open door... if you say hi and walk by... more than likely he'll do the work. Guys are also shy. You sound like you think so much about it before that you get too nervous. Don't plan to say anything... just say hi.
    homeworkgirl Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 07:50 PM

If you like him, maybe you will know him better when you become his friend. So the question might be how to become a friend with someone? And the answers won't be hard to get.
    I hope you good luck :>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Not talking. [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is not talking to me.. 20 days before we had a big quarrel... where.. he got frustrated and he told me not to call him... initially also we were fighting many times... but we haven't stayed very long... max was 10 days... but now 20 days have passed... neither he called nor I called......

View more questions Search