Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msharris0826 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Short story about a man in space
    Okay... strange short story I read in high school about a guy who lived in space or on another planet or a spaceship and he imagined seeing a cow walking around on the very dead planet/spaceship he was on?? I think the words red or rain were associated with the title and it may have been written in the 70s?
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 27, 2008, 11:13 AM

I think that this is an episode of... The Twilight Zone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is name of this short story [ 2 Answers ]

I read this in college. It's about a family that takes a trip. The car breaks down and 3 men show up and they end up killing the family. I think the grandmother survives. I had to do a research paper on the symbolism on this story. Been trying to find it for a couple months now. Please...

A short Irish story [ 2 Answers ]

An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years... Upon her return, her father barked at her: 'Where have ye been All this time? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why Didn't ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer poor, poor

Short Story [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, so here it goes... I'm the assigned prayer leader for our math class tomorrow... and my teacher asked me to create a short story and a reflection about it... before I recite my own prayer.. I already have a prayer which is "Dear Lord, Bless us today. Open our minds to help us learn and grow....

Short story [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shortest thing that will be published because I have a story that is only close to 6000 words, I think it is worth publishing but is it long enough and if it is what is it called a novel or a novella or anything like that?

Short story [ 3 Answers ]

I have to bring a short story (preferably no longer than 15 pages) into class, talk a bit about the author and then lead a discussion on it. I'm not a big on reading short stories so I don't have any books on them or anything. Does anyone know a short story that's easy to analyse and has some...

View more questions Search