Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spadge85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 03:34 AM
    Christmas Board Game from 1990's
    Hi

I'm desperatly looking for a Christmas Board Game I used to play in the 90's. All I remember about the game is that it gave players Christmas dares to do... Can anyone help me?

I'd be very grateful

X
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 18, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Take a look at the Christmas Board Games at the link below.
    And maybe you'll see it and remember it's name. There are
    Categories at the left margin and across the top of the web page:

Christmas Board Games - Board Game Central

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 1990's board games [ 1 Answers ]

Thank u very much... just looking for board game or such that had a pirate ship that involved 2 or more players with cataputes that shot pirate pieces at the ship that hung onto the mast or other places... tanks.

Atmosphere - Board game [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1990's board game called atmosphere?

Christmas Gift Game ? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the rules for the Christmas gift game where everyone brings a gift and then one person opens one. Then the next opens a gift and can trade with the first and so on - I remember the general idea but haven't done it in awhile - We are doing this Christmas Eve with family and it was my idea...

I have invented a new board game and need retailers. [ 1 Answers ]

I do not know if I should ask this in here! I have designed a board game that is more exciting than other board games. Where can I find retailers who can convey it commercially? Do I have to register it first? Thanks

Board game name [ 1 Answers ]

I would like the name and maker of a board game we bought for our daughter in the mid 1990's. There were four game pieces that were princesses, named Rose, Amber, Skye, and Violet. The game was a castle that set up in the bottom of the game box. It had a magic wand that you would stick in holes on...

View more questions Search