Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jun 29, 2006, 08:23 AM
    What a sight!
    I just wondered if everyone else new what they could find on this site. I was looking under FAQs and wow. It's almost scarey, you can see where everyone is on the forum. There is also a map although I'm not sure it is accurate, as there is no dot anywhere near where I am. Go figure. Anyway, I am definitely having fun exploring the site. :)

I know... the title should have been SITE... lol
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Lol, yeah, there are a few tips and tricks that are not found in the general site use info.

Make sure to keep your eyes peeled to Announcements and Forum Help - where we add stuff here and there.

(You can "subscribe" to those boards - or any board - so that any time there is a new post you are instantly notified by email)

... did you know that one? ;)
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jun 29, 2006, 05:30 PM
    No, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I haven't got anything going to the email. I am not sure this household could come to any sort of understanding when it comes to this website. Thanks again.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2006, 03:14 AM
    I love the instant notifications. Here are the details:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/announ...ion-21372.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye sight problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have this eye problem once in a while (2-3 times a year) now, last week I had it 3 times and I am worried. I have these blind spots, not foggy, not dark, rather very bright on some areas of my focus. If it's on the side, I cannot see things from the side, if it's right on my focusing area...

Love at first sight [ 3 Answers ]

Tell me about the first time you laid eyes on your pet/pets.

View more questions Search