Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jade93Jade Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Im really confused about who I like and if they like me.
    Hi. So I like 5 guys at the moment. And I can't pick between them. I know I sound like a whore, but I really hate this. I tried to make myself shut down and just go nuetral and not like any of them, but that wouldn't work and I was miserable. It would be easier if I knew if they liked me, but they're all giving me signs that they do like me, but I can't tell. Its like mixed signals :( I'm really shy, so I can't get up the courage to just go and ask. Now that I like all of them again, I'm still miserable! Just not as much.please help!
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 27, 2008, 12:45 AM

You said you already tried to "shut down" and be neutral about it.

Of course you can't shut off your feelings; we can't help how we feel. But we can control how we react to them.
    And you were right to be neutral. Think about it; even if you did "choose" one of the guys, you would still have feelings for these other ones? How fair would that be to him? Just spend some time to yourself and your friends and don't worry about trying to be with anyone for now. If you're feeling miserable, work on a hobby or talk with friends.

If at all possible stop talking to all of these guys so much. You're probably miserable because you're trying to be neutral, but it's impossible if you're still talking with them all.
    Jade93Jade Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 09:57 PM

NallaNeedsYou Posts: 162, Reputation: 9

Dec 3, 2008, 09:54 AM

If your feelings for them relay drive you crazy try and clear your head then think about what you want from a relationship. One guy might be funny another 'fit' another understanding but do you want a dumb fit guy who's going to manipulate you then leave you broken and enviouse of the new girl. Or do you want a clever, understanding guy who might not have a 'fit bod'. But above all is whether you like these guys or you love them, if you like them go have fun, make mistakes and do silly things that you will regret. But if you love them you really need to sort out your priorities and focus on them rather than bonuses such as looking good. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I so confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can someone tell me what to do with my boyfriend he calls me once every other day but when we talk for like 5 minutes he says oh I'm bz I gtg and I'm like OK will you call me back he says yes I will but than he doesn't call so I ring him and as I ask him why you didn't call back he yells at me...

So confused [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend (16) and I (15) have been going out for about 10 months now. And things were really good for like the first8 or 9. I mean we had our moments, but nothing that didn't go away. But now he is really distant with me, both physically and emotionally. Like we used to talk on the phone...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me my period is nearly 2 months late I have had loads off negative test so I don't think I'm pregnant but the thing is I have having unprotected intercourse a lot in the past 2 months and now I'm getting bad cramps and cloudy discharge and feeling tired going the toilet a lot and...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

As I mentioned I got record of shoplifting 17 yrs ago got finger printed and pay a100.00 $ and provation one for year, lately I check the police clearance and surprised that I don't have any criminal record is this a mistake? But I'm glad... anyway. So anyone could explain what happen why it says...

I'm really confused [ 3 Answers ]

OK this is the problem first of all I am 21 years old and I really like two guys and they really like me but I can't decide between them. I mean benny is sweet and romantic and he is everything a romeo would be but he is only 18. And rikki is like the most amazing conversationalist and he...

View more questions Search