Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Photographic effect
    Hello there!

I might be the worst photographer on the planet, so I'm sure I'll be coming back with normal questions in the near future.

For now, I was hoping you could tell me why there is a giant blue thing in this picture of my dog. I took other pictures a second before and a second after, but it's not in those photographs. I realize that he's wearing a blue collar, but I don't know why it would create this effect.

Thanks for your help!

ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 07:29 PM

It's probably the light reflecting off a tag on his collar? Maybe it was at just the right angle. Do you have photoshop? Because that can be fixed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Effect on the [ 1 Answers ]

A Co. is planning a marketing strategy to increase its sales of product. The marketing director, suggests that the company gives its customers one free product when they buy 10 products at regular prices. Customers will be given a pocket card that will be punched each time they buy a product. They...

Effect of changes [ 1 Answers ]

Comment on the effect of changes in pH on the activity of trpsin, pepsin and papain. :confused:

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search