Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CPTMontana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Claymation movie in space + alien flower monster
    I remember watching a movie when I was younger about a space ship that gets speared by an alien monster and I think it is from the 80's. The monster has like a pokey tail stinger, I think. Sorry this is so vague.
    JackSway3003 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 11:19 AM
    CPTMontana,
    JackSway3003 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 11:22 AM

CPTMontana, I have a copy of this film recorded off the Disney Channel from the 80s. At the end it said who the creators were. I found their website and emailed them for more info. The name of the film is "The Starchasers and the Trontium Tusk" and it was written and directed by John Lemmon. Hope this helps! I was trying to find out the name of this film for years myself! Here's their website: John Lemmon Films

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lake monster movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I recall a movie from awhile ago that involved these children in search of a lake monster. I'm pretty sure at some point a child left an oreo on the dock which the monster ate. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is really bugging me.

Monster movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding the title to a monster movie. I believe the lead was a Patrick Swayze/ or Kevin Bacon type character and he wears a white shirt. All I remember is he dies and becomes a monster, the monster community was in a graveyard or sometype place, and he's trying to save his girlfriend...

Monster kid takes earth kids for a space ride [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie from the late 80s or early 90s in which a naughty alien monster kid takes a couple of earth kids for a (space) ride in his father's spaceship. They are caught by the alien father and I think he wants to drop the earth kids off in space to make their own...

Claymation movie/show [ 1 Answers ]

Do any of you know of a movie done in claymation in the 80's with a flying ship and 2 kids and an old man?

Kids animated car movie from the 80's, claymation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie which I think was made in the 80's at least that's when I saw it as a youngster with my dad. It was on TV & was like a claymation movie where an old guy builds this racing car for an up coming race. He's aided by some helpers one of which I think was...

View more questions Search