Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakendra08 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 01:48 PM
    First time credit card user
    I'm about to get my first credit card from capital one with my credit limit being $ 500. I have 0% APR until may 2009 and after that it will be 19.8% APR. I wanted to know what will be the best way to pay my bill on time since I have a job that doesn't pay that much but I get paid every week. I was thinking to save my checks up and don't spend my checks and pay the creditt card bill like that.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 01:51 PM

I think it is best to start using the credit card for purchases you would be making anyway... like say start with gas, than you are helping to build your credit and set aside that money and pay the bill AS SOON AS IT GETS BILLED. This will help to build your credit and than you will have an amount for [U]emergencies[U]. Use your card wisely and keep an eye on your credit score at freecreditscore.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am an authorized user on a credit card - primary passed away [ 3 Answers ]

I am an authorized user on a couple of credit cards that my mother in law took out. She recently passed away, am I responsible for the debt? I was paying on them and with the economy going the way it has, I haven't been able to continue to pay. Also, my mother in law had no will or estate. She...

Credit card authorized user [ 6 Answers ]

Hello people, I am new here but, I wanted advise from some experts on my problem. I wanted to know if I could be sued or held responsible for a debt as a Authorized user on a credit card account in Ontario Canada. I searched this site but haven't been able to find my exact circumstances. The...

First time credit card user [ 19 Answers ]

For first time credit card user Is 11.99% is reasonable rate? With mastercard no annual fee. Earning world points What do you think about the 95 cents per $100 protection fee? What would you suggest? Thanks.:)

Credit card authorized user [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I have a credit card issued by (Washington Mutual bank) from almost 3 years ago.. and I added my wife as an authorized user immediately after I received the card... after one year Citi bank sent us two new credit cards cause the old one has been expired so I knew that Washington mutual bank...

Credit card debt of indigent user [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter got herself into credit card debt and cannot pay any of it off, she is on social securit disability, does not own anything, does not drive, does not have a bank account and has learning disabilities and is 47 years old. She gets $610 per month which pays for her rent, medical etc. she...

View more questions Search