Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greeneyedbaby Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2008, 11:09 AM
    I'm beginning to think I'm wasting my time
    So for the past year I have been on and off with this guy. For the most part he is a pretty good guy. But we have had issues. In apirl I found out that I was pregnant and had a miscarriage. When I told him he really didn't care about anything except the fact that I was a good thing he wasn't going to be a daddy. He also chooses to play a video game over hanging out or even talking to me. But when he is attentive and caring its good. But it's a pattern. He's caring nice and attentive. Then he only wants to hang out to have sex then he ignores me for a few days. Is there a reason for this or am I just wasting my time?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 11:41 AM

If I were you I would be gone already. I haven't personally had a miscarriage, but I have a couple really close friends that have. If he can't be there for you through something like that then you can do better. I can't believe how selfish he is, looking at it like "at least I won't be a daddy." You should probably tell him you don't want to have sex with him anymore too, since that could lead to babies that he clearly isn't ready for.
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Nov 26, 2008, 03:51 PM

He is extremely immature. He will not change this so long as he is in a relationship with someone that puts up with it. Even without, it will take him time on his own to move past it. This has run its course.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wasting my time? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Im 22 and I have been with my boyfriend who is 24 for 5 and a half years, and for the last 3 years I have been asking him every now and again what he wants from life and where he can see us going, It hasn't worried me in the past that he doesn't know what he wants, and doesn't really...

Am I wasting my time? [ 11 Answers ]

Am I wasting my time with this guy? He is 18 I'm 14 He has a girlfriend but apprently likes me And I've done stuff with him He recons he don't think with his , but he always brings it up or I'm ''horny'' Yeah I'm very confused at this age id never attempt to have sex! But getting to the stage...

Am I wasting my time? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my ex had dated for 1 1/2 years when he decided that he wanted to have a break. I was completely OK with it... I mean I didn't want to hold him back if he didn't want to be with me for a while so we ended. Since then he has been making out that the whole reason we ended is my fault and my...

Am I wasting my time with him or wasting my time wondering? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello- Just call me dazed and confused! I 28 and have been in about a 6 month relationship. We've never really expressed that we love each other, which kind of bugs me but then again I don't want to put a time limit on things either. When asked if "this is the one?" I don't get that "gut...

Wasting my time? [ 4 Answers ]

Wow! Where to begin? So there is this girl, we've been friends for over 2 years now. For the first year we wasn't the best of friends, but this year that has changed. We are best friends and we are really close. :) I've liked this girl since I first got to know her last year, but I'm the kind of...

View more questions Search