Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggdawg234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Xbox 360 Compatible
    Hi, I'm wondering would there be a way to connect an external hard drive to an Xbox 360?If so, would anyone be willing to give me step-by-step instructions on doing so? Thanks. :)
    fattybum4444 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Nov 26, 2008, 10:40 AM
    You can connect external hard drives through the xbox 360s usb port/s, this will let you view pictures or listen to music that is on the hard drive. videos won't work. Some formats of music might require an update from xbox live.
    You cannot save any game saves, videos or pictures onto your hard drive from your xbox.

:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sexually compatible? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have different libidos and I am not sure how to make them more compatible. When we first got together I was using a vibrator to help myself about once a week. He had tried oral on me and blamed my vibrator for desensitzing me. So I stopped using it and only use my fingers. But he...

G4 Compatible? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was offered an internship at an international organization. They told me that I had to have the G4 visa, be a resident or citizen of USA. Right now I'm wating to get the date to get the medical exams, so I can have the I 130 Resident card. My question is: If I get the G4 Visa for the...

Is SDR35 & SCH 40 Compatible? [ 4 Answers ]

3 months ago we had water damage from our masterbathroom toilet that overflowed. The water went down to the living room and down to the basement. It was a major damage that took 3 months to repair. We had to replace the vinyl flooring in our masterbathroom floor, fixed the living room and full...

View more questions Search