Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 06:04 AM
    I need an English to Spanish translation for work
    The company I work at is having a really big thanksgiving dinner today. We have a bunch of mexicans working for us, and I don't know if any of them speak english. So, just so I'm sure, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to say "time to eat" in spanish? We are having all of them eat with us today, so if someone could let me know soon, that would be great!

Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 06:15 AM

Translation for 'time to eat' is

Tiempo para comer

I hope you can get the pronunciation down properly, but I am sure whatever you do will turn out right.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 06:26 AM

All right thanks a lot. You are a life saver!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe translation from english to spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional. Thanks

What does this mean (spanish to english) [ 6 Answers ]

OK I like this guy and he came over to talk to me and se my new puppy and his friends came over and said "ey no liges con la pava"and the boy blushed and walked off with the friend, what the heck does it mean?!

Spanish to English translation (spoken word on video) [ 1 Answers ]

I need someone to translate the speech of this video word for word, or just help me understand certain details about this phone. I am willing to compensate you for your time if needed. I would prefer a word for word text answer if possible. Thanks! (I am pretty sure it is in Spanish) YouTube...

Spanish translation! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- anyone know Spanish? I really need to know what 'La Vida e Bella' means! Thanks a lot

View more questions Search