Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wondermum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Friendly ghost
    Hi I'm wondermum,I think my friend has a ghost,because her photos are falling from her fireplace and smashing for no reason can u give me a answer please:confused:
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Nov 26, 2008, 06:46 AM

Does she live any where near a railroad? The railraod shakes may make the pictures fall off. I lived next to a railroad before and we could never kepp anything on the mantle of our fire place.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2009, 11:19 AM

This happens at my aunt's, he candles will get pushed off the t.v. the counter, anywhere she puts them. The house caught fire about 50 year agoand a young girl died, so were thinking she doesn't want it to happen again, and it is a little creepy when you actually see the candle slide from one end of the counter to the other and fall:P
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Mar 23, 2009, 05:42 AM

I don't really know wats going on at your house, but in my opinion says that you have a ghost. Some people may say it was just the wind knocking things over but when all the windows are closed... that doesn't make any sense.
    jenelis Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Hi wondermum I'm a 10 year old and I can see ghost. Not to worry, some ghost are very nice. My ghost best friend river told me a poem to recognize good and bad ghosts. The poem is... if thire eyes are red or green that means they are mean, if thire eyes are the color of rice that means they are nice. Now I helped you please help me. My mom thinks all ghosts are mean and I have a best friend who is a ghost and my mother is telling me to git rid of her please I'm begging you answer on of jenelis's questions and say that not all ghost are bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friendly Divorce [ 2 Answers ]

What would make my husband agreeable and nice about me filing for divorce?:confused:

Cheating or being friendly? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 and a half years now, he's 8 years younger than I am, but this has never been a problem or even an issue. A few months ago, I found some messages between my boyfriend and an "old friend" of his... female of course. In this message, he proceeded to...

Cat is suddenly friendly [ 8 Answers ]

I have a female cat who has always been aggressive and nasty. She has always attatcked when you try to touch her and hissed at you when you go near her. She also always attacks my other 2 cats without provocation. She is 8 years old. Suddenly about 2 days ago she started acting really friendly,...

Is he flirting or just being friendly? [ 16 Answers ]

I had car trouble and had to call a local garage for help. When the help arrived he got things fixed was friendly and charged me way less than expected. Skip ahead I needed help again same man came to help , fixed the car for the time told me to bring it in next day for repair. He did not charge me...

View more questions Search