Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katehelme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Can someone advise me!
    Hi sorry if I am on the wrong thread...
    To start of my name is kate and I have just given birth to a set of clomid twin girls on (15th of nov) sadly I was only 23+3 ges and they were stillborn it has been 11 days now and I am really wanting to get pregnant again I have a dose of clomid left from last cycle as I got pregnant on the 1st round.. so I took clomid on the 17th of nov for 5 days thing I would like to know if anyone can help me with this as I have screached many websites and can't find the help I need.. anyway because I am still spotting (only when I wipe after using the bathroom) (sorry tmi) its been 4 days after my last clomid pill 100mg and I should now start to ovulate but my opk have all been negative so far so what I am want ing to know is could I still get pregnant this month even though I am still spotting or will the clomid not sim ovulation? I have tried to ring my doc but he is away until next week.. me and my husband have had intercourse the day after my last pill and last night hoping we can get pregnant again if anyone could help me that would be great... (really sorry if I sound selfish with this q)... :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 06:34 AM
    I am so sorry for your loss, I know it must be hard during the holidays. But, I have to warn you... You should not be having sex for at least 6 weeks after the delivery. Your cervix is not yet completely closed and having sex could introduce bacteria into your uterus that could render you sterile, or worse.

I totally understand the want to get pregnant again so fast, but your body needs time to heal first. Please take time to heal physically and emotionally.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 06:34 AM

I would wait a few months - give your body some time to recover. I don't know about the clomid, but as a general health issue, I'd wait.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2008, 07:12 AM

.. am deepfully sorry 4 yr loss... wait like after the holidays give yrself time to heal,I nknow its hard but you;ll make it and don't forget tomorrow is another day.. baby dust to you
    katehelme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2008, 03:46 AM

Thank you very much ladies for your advice...
    And after having a long chat with my husband we have deciced to wait 6 month.. so thanks again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advise me! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to join a new company, please help me to write a letter express a please to join the company and would like have help of everybody in the company.

Need Some Serious Advise. [ 52 Answers ]

Hey guys... hope you all can help me out here. Will try to make my post as short as possible... Its been a 6 days my girlfriend broke up our 2 yrs strong relationship... I used the word strong because I was never in love with someone so deeply and it was the same for her as well... Well...

I need your some advise [ 3 Answers ]

My brother got charge with a felony of thef of 3 degree, because he was working an a retail store and want time he supposed to throw a camera to the garbage and instead of that he kept it. Them the were 2 more guys , that were stealing merchandise well , they put inside of a barbecue box play...

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

View more questions Search