Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Mar 11, 2013, 08:29 PM
    It sounds like a nasty vacuum leak in the evap system. Check all of the hoses , even at the canister in the back of the car underneath. There are vac lines there,, one could be off, one or more could be cracked or broken. Have you changed the fuel filter. It could be clogged. You say you don't hear the fuel pump run when you turn the key to on and it appears you have a vacuum leak in the evap system... the vac hoses AND fuel pump wiring are all in the same general physical location... Take a look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

91 Honda Civic: Main relay? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi: I am having problems with my '91 Honda civic DX when I drive for a while, then I stop the engine for 5-10 minutes to do some shopping or whatever... and then try to start again. It doesn't start at all. But if I wait another 5 or 10 minutes and I try again, usually starts. I don't have any...

1992 Honda Accord main relay [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone provide me a picture of where the 1992 honda accord EX coupe main relay would be in my dash? I just can't see it whatsoever. And are there any tips to removing/replacing it that would make it much easier? Thank you.

Location of 93 Honda Accord main relay? [ 16 Answers ]

(EXCELLENT site by the way). Can anyone email me a picture or a diagram of WHERE on the drivers side kick panel area the mainrelay is located? Someone told me the cruise control relay is in front of it. Is that accurate? Thanks everyone.

'92 Accord Horn/Trans Lock - Main Relay [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my main relay due to intermittent no-start. Now the horn won't blow and the auto trans won't unlock without manual key. When I replaced the main relay, I did not remount to side wall. Tied to a cooler spot under dash. Did I do something wrong? Simple as a fuse? Thanks

89 Honda Civic-fuel pump-main relay [ 3 Answers ]

Have 89 Honda Civic with a carb. Car wouldn't start replaced main relay. However the fuel pump won't work from the main relay. So I bypassed the main relay for a temp solution. The main relay was brand new. I am looking for a permanent solution. Help! & Thanks

View more questions Search