Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 06:30 PM

Possession is pretty incriminating. I doubt you'll get anyone to stand up and testify that they were going to join you in your coke party. I am well aware that most public defenders are not too into what you've been charged with and don't really have much of a game plan. You didn't commit murder, so in their eyes, your case is no big deal. You can hopefully get another attorney but I sincerely doubt if a new PD will make any difference whatsoever. If you wanted some for real representation a private attorney is the only way to go to actually get off or get a reduced plea bargain of sentence. Any other way like through a PD is just wasting your time and wasting your hope. Manhattan has too many cases to wade through to really pay much attention to anybody. Pay the money and get a private attorney. You need to quit the coke habit and try living straight and sober for a few months and the money you save will have more than paid for the private attorney. 20 grams is a nasty costly habit per day. You had plenty of money to buy the drugs, now spend some money on an attorney for yourself or don't whine that your PD was a dud. Also, the judge won't just keep giving you another PD after you get #2 PD. Attorney #3 will be on you.
    eliquest Posts: 17, Reputation: -1

Nov 27, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Posession is pretty incriminating. I doubt you'll get anyone to stand up and testify that they were going to join you in your coke party. I am well aware that most public defenders are not too into what you've been charged with and don't really have much of a game plan. You didn't commit murder, so in their eyes, your case is no big deal. You can hopefully get another attorney but I sincerely doubt if a new PD will make any difference whatsoever. If you wanted some for real representation a private attorney is the only way to go to actually get off or get a reduced plea bargain of sentence. Any other way like through a PD is just wasting your time and wasting your hope. Manhattan has too many cases to wade through to really pay much attention to anybody. Pay the money and get a private attorney. You need to quit the coke habit and try living straight and sober for a few months and the money you save will have more than paid for the private attorney. 20 grams is a nasty costly habit per day. You had plenty of money to buy the drugs, now spend some money on an attorney for yourself or don't whine that your PD was a dud. Also, the judge won't just keep giving you another PD after you get #2 PD. Attorney #3 will be on you.
    I was incarcerated for the past 6 months only being released on bail after filing 30.30 motion, I lost my job and the money that I did have saved was exhausted on trying to maintain my home and take care of the bills that now became my spouses burden to bear alone.
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2008, 01:28 PM

Well, you should have paid attention to the D.A.R.E. program. DARE means Drugs Are Really Expensive. You've gotten yourself into a mess due to drug use and drug possession. It's too bad you didn't use a little more insight into any possible ramifications. Now it's a tad too late. Sorry. You didn't mention earlier that you had already participated in jail for 6 months. At least the 6 months will be credited to whatever sentence you receive. Hope the judge is in a jovial mood when he sentences you. Good luck, you'll need it.

"I feel that the search is unlawful because I am a working citizen that has a drug problem and based on the dealer getting arrested and having just made the purchase from him he knew I was still at work and would have the drugs on me, the judge stated that his testimony passed the (spinelli/agulieara) test, not sure if the spelling is correct."

I really don't think your above statement is a good enough reason. The judge has already shown he doesn't relate to your being a working drug addict either. Try not to piss him off any more.

There are 28 grams to an ounce. You were caught with 20 grams. No wonder why the judge is being hard on you. I, for one, can't see the personal use either.

Nov 29, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Well, you should have paid attention to the D.A.R.E. program. DARE means Drugs Are Really Expensive. You've gotten yourself into a mess due to drug use and drug posession. It's too bad you didn't use a little more insight into any possible ramifications. Now it's a tad too late. Sorry. You didn't mention earlier that you had already participated in jail for 6 months. At least the 6 months will be credited to whatever sentence you receive. Hope the judge is in a jovial mood when he sentences you. Good luck, you'll need it.

"I feel that the search is unlawful because I am a working citizen that has a drug problem and based on the dealer getting arrested and having just made the purchase from him he knew I was still at work and would have the drugs on me, the judge stated that his testimony passed the (spinelli/agulieara) test, not sure if the spelling is correct."

I really don't think your above statement is a good enough reason. The judge has already shown he doesn't relate to your being a working drug addict either. Try not to piss him off any more.

There are 28 grams to an ounce. You were caught with 20 grams. No wonder why the judge is being hard on you. I, for one, can't see the personal use either.
    There were actually 3 other people that were with me when I was arrested that were told to keep walking, so 20 grams between 4 people partying on a Friday evening is why it was so much. The fact that the drugs were for personal use has not been mentioned, each time that I bring the matter up to the court appointed lawyer, the only thing that he talks about is my past criminal history, which if you'll look at the communication between myself and others who have offered their opinions, I've been clean and drug free for a little over 9 years, gainfully employed 5 years working directly for a lawyer in Suffolk county. If you're willing to offer constructive advice then I have no problem detailing exactly what transpired. But if you're going to continue to verbally beat me up then I'll pass and just take my lumps the best that I can, but I do know that it's not right to break a law to enforce the law, and what is found after an illegal arrest doesn't justify the arrest. The point I was making by stating that I am a working citizen with a drug problem is basically if it was someone else of a different nationality then it would never have transpired the way that it did. I can just see the head lines now, White accountant leaving work is separate from co-workers and friends, subjected to visual body cavity search on a public street in Chelsea based on the word of a active known drug dealer, that was just arrested for making a sale to the undercover officers 1 hour prior to my arrest. There's a lot of issues with the case that I realize are wrong but I don't have that type of training to defend myself, I'm an accountant. I appreciate all that you've contributed thus far, Enjoy the holidays, Thank U.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eliquest View Post
    There were actually 3 other people that were with me when I was arrested that were told to keep walking, so 20 grams between 4 people partying on a Friday evening is why it was so much. The fact that the drugs were for personal use has not been mentioned, each time that I bring the matter up to the court appointed lawyer, the only thing that he talks about is my past criminal history, which if you'll look at the communication between myself and others who have offered their opinions, I've been clean and drug free for a little over 9 years, gainfully employed 5 years working directly for a lawyer in Suffolk county. If you're willing to offer constructive advice then I have no problem detailing exactly what transpired. But if you're going to continue to verbally beat me up then I'll pass and just take my lumps the best that I can, but I do know that it's not right to break a law to enforce the law, and what is found after an illegal arrest doesn't justify the arrest. The point I was making by stating that I am a working citizen with a drug problem is basically if it was someone else of a different nationality then it would never have transpired the way that it did. I can just see the head lines now, White accountant leaving work is separate from co-workers and friends, subjected to visual body cavity search on a public street in Chelsea based on the word of a active known drug dealer, that was just arrested for making a sale to the undercover officers 1 hour prior to my arrest. There's alot of issues with the case that I realize are wrong but I don't have that type of training to defend myself, I'm an accountant. I appreciate all that you've contributed thus far, Enjoy the holidays, Thank U.

You work for a Lawyer - ask him or her. I fail to see why you think your status as an employed addict makes you any better or worse than a street addict. Addiction is addiction.

If you think this is a matter of discrimination, then contact the ACLU with your proof. If it's an illegal search, pursue that.

Somehow your "they're picking on me, I'm a good guy" defense isn't working for me.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 05:05 PM

You mean to try and tell me that 4 people were going to supposedly use 5 grams of cocaine in one evening each? This boggles my imagination.

What really bothers me about your whole scenerio is just WHERE did you get all the money to BUY the 20 grams in the first place that you could so magnaminously "treat" your so called friends to all that cocaine? I'm not buying it, sorry. More like you took up a collection from your friends for the cocaine, met the dealer while you were still at work, purchased the drugs while on company time, and then everyone left work to supposedly go party - and then you got stopped by the cops.

I lived for 25 years in South Florida home of the cottage industry cocaine and marijuana dealers and smugglers. I worked for several different criminal attorneys in Ft. Lauderdale and saw it all.

And next, you're going to tell me that 20 grams of cocaine only cost you $50... more like $50 a gram.

Just being supposedly "clean" for 9 years means nothing to the PD or the Judge. It's what you did that really counts. You apparently did not learn your lesson from the misdemeanors so now maybe you'll learn your lesson from the felony. I guess you just happened to think that having 20 grams for a Friday night party with 3 other people was just the thing to do. Maybe 4 grams, OK, but 20 GRAMS - just who do you think you're going to impress?? Certainly not the judge.

Sure, get another PD. I had bosses who had court appointed cases. They would take the court appointed criminal cases so they could not only make some extra money but make some extra points with the judge for actually helping the court out as the PD's office is generally swamped. Most PD's whether they work at the courthouse or in private practice are not going to really go much out of their way to help someone if they think it's basically a slam dunk case for the prosecution. In the real world instead of the TV world, having a PD bend over backwards for a defendant is rare, very rare. I am sure your next PD is going to tell you the same thing your first PD told you.
    Forgiveme Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2008, 06:02 PM

Check yourself into a drug rehab, if that is your defense, make it look like at. If its on paper it might help to show you are an addict,and they might be light on your sentence.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgiveme View Post
    Check yourself into a drug rehab, if that is your defense, make it look like at. If its on paper it might help to show you are an addict,and they might be light on your sentence.
    I don't think the drug rehab idea is going to work. He did spend 6 months in jail so his system is essentially clean now. He should have thought about this drug rehab stuff when he got arrested. I really don't think "I'm an addict" and need to reform approach will get him a lighter sentence. Not in the real world it won't. Sorry, Forgiveme, it was a nice idea.

Also keep in mind that a trial will cost the county money. If it is a jury trial he might skate free, but since the judge will allow the search, I doubt it. Juries are not too lienent on drug cases.

If he had taken a plea he could have gotten much less time than what he might be looking at if he has a trial. He could have even worked out a plea where he would have some jail time maybe a year (with 6 months credited served) and then several years probation to do, fines, community service, etc. Anyone who rolls the dice and goes to trial can roll a crapshoot and lose, lose big time.

Nov 30, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You work for a Lawyer - ask him or her. I fail to see why you think your status as an employed addict makes you any better or worse than a street addict. Addiction is addiction.

If you think this is a matter of discrimination, then contact the ACLU with your proof. If it's an illegal search, pursue that.

Somehow your "they're picking on me, I'm a good guy" defense isn't working for me.
    All right let me see if I can clear this up a little bit so that you'll have a better understaning of what I mean by I was an employed citizen. First, A person leaving their office in that area of Manhattan is not going to be strip searched or subjected to a visual body cavity search on a public street. Second, I'm suppose to be innocent until proven guilty, There was no proof of a crime until after I was arrested and subjected to the visual body cavity search, there was no presumption of innocence what so ever. The difference between myself and a street addict is there is no indication of my drug usage, I wasn't out robbing, stealing or selling to support my habit, I'm a suit and tie that just walked out of an office building and was basically attacked. Based on my nationality I feel was the reason that the search and everything else was carried so far, proving it is a whole different issue, The court appointed lawyer didn't request a copy of the video tapes from the surrounding building until 5 1/2 months after the arrest took place, which if I could have obtained a copy of the video showing the search I'm quite sure that this matter would not have made it this far because of the 4th amendment violation. I'm not saying that I'm an angel, I have a drug problem that I've been trying to over come, but what I am saying is that I don't deserve to do 6+ years for such a problem. I need help not to be incarcerated for the next 6, 7, 8 yrs, what is accomplished by placing me in confinement? What about when I'm released, what type of monster will have been created when the problem was never addressed not to mention trying to pick up my life again and re-enter society as a productive member of the community. As far as the when I worked for the Lawyer, I worked for a Collections attorney for about 5 years, I no longer work for him and his area of law is different from criminal law, but I did contact him and he gave me what he felt had merit and pointed me in the right direction as far as where to look for the assistance & find a good lawyer if I could afford it, but I can't. The arrest caused me to lose the job I had and the money I had saved went to try to salvage my belongings and take care of my family.

Nov 30, 2008, 01:47 PM
    You mean to try and tell me that 4 people were going to supposedly use 5 grams of cocaine in one evening each? This boggles my imagination.

What really bothers me about your whole scenerio is just WHERE did you get all the money to BUY the 20 grams in the first place that you could so magnaminously "treat" your so called friends to all that cocaine? I'm not buying it, sorry. More like you took up a collection from your friends for the cocaine, met the dealer while you were still at work, purchased the drugs while on company time, and then everyone left work to supposedly go party - and then you got stopped by the cops.

I lived for 25 years in South Florida home of the cottage industry cocaine and marijuana dealers and smugglers. I worked for several different criminal attorneys in Ft. Lauderdale and saw it all.

And next, you're going to tell me that 20 grams of cocaine only cost you $50......more like $50 a gram.

Just being supposedly "clean" for 9 years means nothing to the PD or the Judge. It's what you did that really counts. You apparently did not learn your lesson from the misdemeanors so now maybe you'll learn your lesson from the felony. I guess you just happened to think that having 20 grams for a Friday night party with 3 other people was just the thing to do. Maybe 4 grams, ok, but 20 GRAMS - just who do you think you're going to impress???? Certainly not the judge.

Sure, get another PD. I had bosses who had court appointed cases. They would take the court appointed criminal cases so they could not only make some extra money but make some extra points with the judge for actually helping the court out as the PD's office is generally swamped. Most PD's whether they work at the courthouse or in private practice are not going to really go much out of their way to help someone if they think it's basically a slam dunk case for the prosecution. In the real world instead of the tv world, having a PD bend over backwards for a defendant is rare, very rare. I am sure your next PD is going to tell you the same thing your first PD told you.
    Wow, For a person with the back ground that you listed and the experience that you state that you have a gram of coke goes for about $15. And No I didn't pay for it by myself, where you the idea that I was trying to impress someone is a little reaching. My whole purpose of posting my issue here is to get constructive feed back because regardless of what I know that no one can break a law to enforce a law, I'm concerned with the ( intent to sell charge) if I'm to serve time for something that I did was wrong then let it be that I'm serving time or whatever the outcome is, for what I actually did not something that you just want to put on me.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Alright let me see if I can clear this up a little bit so that you'll have a better understaning of what I mean by I was an employed citizen. First, A person leaving their office in that area of Manhattan is not going to be strip searched or subjected to a visual body cavity search on a public street. Second, I'm suppose to be innocent until proven guilty, There was no proof of a crime until after I was arrested and and subjected to the visual body cavity search, there was no presumption of innocence what so ever. The difference between myself and a street addict is there is no indication of my drug usage, I wasn't out robbing, stealing or selling to support my habit, I'm a suit and tie that just walked out of an office building and was basically attacked. Based on my nationality I feel was the reason that the search and everything else was carried so far, proving it is a whole different issue, The court appointed lawyer didn't request a copy of the video tapes from the surrounding building until 5 1/2 months after the arrest took place, which if I could have obtained a copy of the video showing the search I'm quite sure that this matter would not have made it this far because of the 4th amendment violation. I'm not saying that I'm an angel, I have a drug problem that I've been trying to over come, but what I am saying is that I don't deserve to do 6+ years for such a problem. I need help not to be incarcerated for the next 6, 7, 8 yrs, what is accomplished by placing me in confinement? what about when I'm released, what type of monster will have been created when the problem was never addressed not to mention trying to pick up my life again and re-enter society as a productive member of the community. As far as the when I worked for the Lawyer, I worked for a Collections attorney for about 5 years, I no longer work for him and his area of law is different from criminal law, but I did contact him and he gave me what he felt had merit and pointed me in the right direction as far as where to look for the assistance & find a good lawyer if I could afford it, but I can't. The arrest caused me to lose the job I had and the money I had saved went to try to salvage my belongings and take care of my family.

I think you are too hung up on the details to see the whole picture here.

The Court-appointed Attorney is right. You can't just say, "I don't want you to represent me any more" and expect him/her to skip Court and see what happens next. He/she has to be removed/excused from representing you and you have to have someone else in his/her place. The Judge is most probably NOT going to allow you to represent yourself (and if you do, you're quite frankly a fool) so your criticism of that portion of this matter is unwarranted.

As far as whether it was a legal arrest based on good information from an informant - the informant said you had drugs (and whether he said to protect his own tail is between you and him). Bottom line - he said you had drugs, you did have drugs. So in my eyes it's a good informant and there were grounds to at least detain you.

I don't know how many people were walking out of your building but based on information from the informant, they stopped one - you. The search wasn't occasioned by your nationality - it was occasioned by information, correct information, from the informant.

And for the record I think snitches are low lifes.

I have no idea what you mean by a visual body cavity search - this seems to be a contradiction in terms. Maybe it's language I've just never come across before.

You said something to the effect that this not real, "this is for personal use" to the Police? This will be interpreted as "protect your own tail." As far as your friend who is going to testify that you "and him were going to "party" later - I trust he is coming to Court with an Attorney because he's going to be the next arrest.

You've ONLY been arrested in the past 9 years for public urination, possession of drug residue in a bill, smoking pot in public, all misdemeanors and you think this is a good criminal history? Granted you aren't a serial killer but you appear to have learned nothing from "only" misdemeanors.

I would also skip the "I'm bad now but I'll be worse when I get out argument." What is accomplished by sending you to prison is you are off the street and out of the drug selling business - which the Police apparently believe is the business you are/were in.

I'm a little surprised that you were immediately terminated from your employment. What does your Attorney say about that?

And as far as addressing your problem - it looks like you've had several opportunities over the years and look at it as "only" a few arrests. Now they have your undivided attention. If you aren't willing/able to "address" your problem, why is it the job of the State to "address" it?
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Wow, For a person with the back ground that you listed and the experience that you state that you have a gram of coke goes for about $15. and No I didn't pay for it by myself, where you the idea that I was trying to impress someone is a little reaching. My whole purpose of posting my issue here is to get constructive feed back because regardless of what I know that no one can break a law to enforce a law, I'm concerned with the ( intent to sell charge) if I'm to serve time for something that I did was wrong then let it be that I'm serving time or whatever the outcome is, for what I actually did not something that you just want to put on me.

You didn't pay for it yourself? So you were carrying it for resale? Or someone bought it for you as a gift?

I think you will best serve your own best interests by being silent at this point as you are badly incriminating yourself.

Hope nobody in the Manhattan Court system reads this thread.

And I have to ask - have you posted under another name?
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 04:15 PM

I don't want to "put anything on you" as you put it. Gee, I guess the price of coke went down. So, you had $300 worth on you.

I WAS giving you some insight as to your predicament, although you keep having the "poor me" "nationality me" mind set. You were not reading what I said or if you did you totally warped it around to your own liking.

Face it. You were caught redhanded with the dope. Your dealer rolled over on you and probably everybody else he sold to as well to lessen his sentence. He may have been arrested several days ago for all you know.

You said you didn't pay for it all yourself. Well, then, guess what. You WERE dealing. Although in your mind you don't see it that way you were dealing. In the drug world you and your friends would be considered "Hoovers" as in vacuum cleaner Hoovers. Hello. 5 grams per person is not considered "light use" by any stretch of the imgination. Don't try and kid me. Sorry, it won't work.

The fact you state you are not stealing or robbing and then admit that you were dealing is really indicative of your mindset.

You keep stressing and obsessing on the illegal search theme. You said your Judge denied the motion to throw the search out the window. Face it. He's not about to change his ruling and getting another PD involved literally on the eve of your trial is not about to change the outcome any.

What good will locking you up for 6-8 years do? I don't know what "good" it will do, but you seem to think that consequences for crime(s) your commit don't pertain to you. Had you divied up the coke while still at work and only had 5 grams on you, you probably would not be charged with the intent to sell. But you didn't divvy up anything, did you? You wanted to impress everyone with the full 20 grams of look what I have. Well, that bad choice is going to come back to haunt you now.

And remember this. There are no guilty people in jail. Just people who made poor choices.

Jail is what you make it. You can either benefit from jail or you can turn it into a horrible experience.

What it appears to me is that you are trying to blame everybody else for your screw up. The time to get off on a technicality has come and gone for you. Like I said earlier, you should have hired the private attorney right from the start - but again, you made a bad choice and chose the PD instead. You get what you pay for. And when you pay you play - and when you play you pay. Old druggie saying.. how true in your case.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Body cavity search curbed by N.Y. ruling

Apparently you are trying to grab onto Hall's coat tails using this "illegal search" thing. Well, you certainly can cite that case when you file your appeal of sentence. But the ruling came after your arrest so it will basically fail on it's face in court.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 06:37 PM

First I have been gone a few days, but will jump in, Public defenders on the most part don't do like you see on TV, ifyou want someone sending investigators out and talking to people, you have to hire them.

Most PD will meet with you about 10 minutes before the trial starts in the front of the court fairly publicly. They will ask you if you want to do a plea bargain, they will look over the paper work to see if everything was filed and signed properly.

If you want attorneys fighing and investigating and the such, you need to hire your own and pay for investigators.

As in GA, most public defenders don't even have investigators, and some may have one or two for all their case load, Only the larger cities have a larger staff.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Body cavity search curbed by N.Y. ruling

Apparently you are trying to grab onto Hall's coat tails using this "illegal search" thing. Well, you certainly can cite that case when you file your appeal of sentence. But the ruling came after your arrest so it will basically fail on it's face in court.

Right, I know about the body cavity search - he said a VISUAL body cavity search and I have no idea what that is. Maybe it's the same thing, maybe not, but apparently it was carried out on the street. I thought it either was a body cavity search OR somebody eyeballed him up and down but I can't fit the two phrases into the same sentence.

And, yes, for a while there the whole body cavity search, particularly in NY City, was pretty horrendous.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    First I have been gone a few days, but will jump in, Public defenders on the most part don't do like you see on TV, ifyou want someone sending investigators out and talking to people, you have to hire them.

Most PD will meet with you about 10 minutes before the trial starts in the front of the court fairly publicly. They will ask you if you want to do a plea bargain, they will look over the paper work to see if everything was filed and signed properly.

If you want attorneys fighing and investigating and the such, you need to hire your own and pay for investigators.

As in GA, most public defenders dont' even have investigators, and some may have one or two for all thier case load, Only the larger cities have a larger staff.

Nice to see you back Chuck.

This poster really needs to understand the real world and not the fantasy world of TV with his situation. The scenerio above about the 10 minutes is more true than most PD's would like to admit to. They just don't have the time due to their caseload.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 09:10 PM

Also, if the CI has already testified in this matter I really think the movie has gone on way too long to be able to change attorneys in mid-trial.
    luvyrkez Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 09:12 PM

I wonder if you can petition the court to get a new lawyer? I would call the clerks office asap. Let them know your concerns. My sister got a new one, but we aren't in NY, and hers were DUIs. Guilty or not, how does that make for a fair trial??
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Judy, I'm still scratching my head wondering just how they performed a visual body cavity search on the street. I can't figure that out either.

I came across the Hill case and thought he was trying to coattail on this figuring you would already know about NYC stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our upcoming war with Pakistan [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: We ARE going after the bad guys INSIDE Pakistan. The Pakistani military, who may BE the bad guys, are shooting at us. When they hit us, what are we going to do? They HAVE nukes, you know. Why didn't we go in there when it was run by our ally? excon

Upcoming Eviction [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound sneaky and underhanded but it is a reality that I needed to do. This is in California and have lived here for many years. I am going to be evicted soon because I can no longer pay the rent. (They increased it by 400 dollars from 1130 to 1530 dollars). I am broke at the moment but...

Rights to a speedy trial and can they keep your legally obtained money until the trial? [ 5 Answers ]

15 months ago the APD(Albany Police Department in Oregon) served a search warrant at our home. We had just gotten a settlement from a major motorcycle wreck my other half was in and had cash in our home. We have documents to prove we had just gotten this money 6 days prior to the search warrant....

Need Suggestions for my own upcoming magazine [ 1 Answers ]

As some of you know, I am a freelance female Model. I am 23 yrs of age not married (sucks), no kids and no boyfriend and do Capoeira. Lol, just had to add the Kicking peoples a**'s part in there. Yes, very in shape. I've been working hours upon hours upon hours on my very own magazine. This...

Collection case upcoming [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a bad debt that was turned over to a collection agency. They got a judgement against me, but I got it vacated because they had not served me papers and fabricated a signature on the documents. What I would like to know is if I should try to settle this out of court (in two weeks) or...

View more questions Search