Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cosmiclady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Success people with mono. Where can I buy?
    I have been doing some research on monobenzone and I would like to try it to gradually lighten my skin. I don't want to be pale white, but I would like to have an Ashanti complexion, I'm like a Gabbi Union right now. Please let me know where to buy.

Thanks!:cool:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 12:09 PM

We do not let people advertise on here for the protection of the poster. You should in countries where this is a controlled item get it though proper medical channels.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Nov 28, 2008, 10:02 AM

Gradually lighten and monobenzone do not go together, people do your research before applying mono, it will not just lighten you, it will depig you, so the pigment lost will not come back. You will have patches of white spots every where until they link together to get whole white body, NOT SHADES
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Dec 2, 2008, 11:28 AM

Agree with sara_uk. You need to research a lot before you make your decision to use mono. And prepare to deal with issues on your way.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Dec 3, 2008, 10:18 AM

Monobenzone is not a cosmetic bleach. It completely depigments the skin. And, it is quite a long process.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 02:06 PM

Do a Google search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do not do mono! [ 47 Answers ]

I was getting good results at first, when I ordered from india, then I started to develop spots throughout my body.. my face kept getting red and red, and I was hot the whole time. I got light with stops on my face, dark spots, my face is wrinky and ugly, and I've literally tried to kill myself.....

Success-if that's what it is [ 1 Answers ]

Got a kick out of this al-AP article in my paper today: Success - "if that's what it is." LOL. There is more to the article here, but that's what was in my paper. So how about a change in slogans for the Associated Press from "the essential global news network" to "News - if that's what it...

Success is [ 1 Answers ]

At Age 03... Success is... not peeing in your pants. At Age 06... Success is... finding your way home (from school) At Age 12... Success is... having friends At Age 16... Success is... having a driver's license At Age 20... Success is... having sex

Is knowledge success in itself? [ 11 Answers ]

My question is what is the importance of gaining knowledge, without any materialistic interest, and just for the sake of gaining knowledge. If a very knowledge able person has no wealth, fame, power and any other materialistic plus point, still can he say that I'm successful just and just because I...

View more questions Search