Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Momma C's Magical Island!
    Chery has gone through all of the paperwork, and has finalized the deal for our new Island! :D She worked very hard, and got us a good deal!

She has spoken with the locals, and they have promised to be friendly to us! The Island is beautiful! It has everything your little heart desires! A sunny beach, an ocean breeze, sparkling waterfalls, palm trees blowing in the wind, Cabana boys and Native Girls to tend to our every need, Island music, and we can all just put our feet up, grab a tropical drink, and relax here on Magical Island! Come one come all! :D

Here are the pictures of Momma's Island!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/album....umid=25http://
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 11:31 AM

Yay, I'm first!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2008, 11:32 AM

Oh... we forgot to bring the pictures that Cher posted! How do we bring them here? ;)
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 11:36 AM

M, we need help, we need Momma C's pics.

Heeeellllllppppppp! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2008, 11:41 AM

Yeah M could probably do it! Maybe Cher knows how! It probably took her forever to do it! Someone has to know how!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 11:43 AM

HEY... LOOK!! Girls in grass skirts!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2008, 11:44 AM

Stringy? What are you doing with that lawnmower?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 11:45 AM

Hi guys :)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2008, 11:48 AM

I am so ready for the waterfalls!! : )
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Stringy? What are you doing with that lawnmower?
    Yeah... that wouldn't be nice, would it? Sorry, I guess my hormones are moaning today... kind of testy... (sorry again). But... wow... I never saw dancing like that... :rolleyes:
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 12:18 PM

Hoola, hoola, hoola! :)

Stringer, did you notice the coconut bras? What am I asking, of course you did. ;)
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Hi guys :)
    Hey Chicky.

Um, were are the cabana boys? Did we bring them? I need a drink.

Stringer, be a sweetie, fetch me a drink, will you. Oh, and make sure it has one of those teenie umbrellas in it. Pink. Thanks dear. :)
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Hoola, hoola, hoola! :)

Stringer, did you notice the coconut bras? What am I asking, of course you did. ;)
    No bras at all that I have spotted... And I have been very observant, very observant indeed.
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Hey Chicky.

Um, were are the cabana boys? Did we bring them? I need a drink.

Stringer, be a sweetie, fetch me a drink, will you. Oh, and make sure it has one of those teenie umbrellas in it. Pink. Thanks dear. :)
    Stringer, be a sweetie, fetch me a drink, will you. Oh, and make sure it has one of those teenie umbrellas in it. Pink. Thanks dear.
    -Alty

Hmmm... very assuming and somewhat tacky... yep:):D:rolleyes:. Now why would you want to tick off the Sheriff who has handcuffs. AND would you trust what I would put in that drink?

Note to self: If this keeps up... need to build a jail...

MOMMA...........MOMMA.............she is in one of those moods ...AGAIN!!!
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:19 PM

My dear Stringer, there is no Sheriff on this island, there isn't any need, all the natives are friendly, law abiding people, it simply isn't necessary to have law enforcement.

You see, now that you're out of a job I thought I'd offer you the position of cabana boy. I wouldn't want you to become lazy. ;)

So my dear, I'll have a pinacolada and don't forget that umbrella. Come now, pick up the pace, you don't want to get fired. :)
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:22 PM

I don't think so... I am heading to the mountains and will establish a rebel group to fight this insanity... you will be sorry, very sorry... We will strike at night and take all your goodies ha ha.

You have created a civil war... all you elite will be without all your luxuries... we will win, we are stronger... So now, you will have to learn to do for yourselves... finally.

Up with the PEOPLE!!!!

You have changed the purpose of Momma C's Island... now I will take all the cabana boys and the island girls to the mountains with me... (on second thought) maybe I will leave the cabana boys here... yep!

All you island girls........................."Follow ME!!!!!!!!!!"
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:30 PM

Starby, we have a mutiny on our hands. We must alert Queen Chery. We must put a stop to this.

So far I think it's just Stringer, he's trying to start a war, but I've talked to the natives and they are a peace loving people, they will not fight, so Stringer is on his own.

Still, we should alert MommaC, I think Stringer may need a spanking and a time out. :)
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:37 PM

Momma... You know that I am a piece loving soul... I did not start this, but I surely will finish it.

There IS a paper trail Momma, just look and you will see that it is obvious who started it... YES and her initials are...........ALTY!

The plan is working perfectly... she thinks that it is only me... great... he world is about to be SHOOK!
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:44 PM

Momma, that little devil of yours is planning a revolt, all because he got fired as the Sheriff. I tried to explain, we don't need a Sheriff on this peaceful island, I even gave him another job, but that wasn't good enough.

Now he's having a hissy fit and trying to start a war, but don't worry, I talked to the locals, they're just humoring him along, they won't fight, they are a peace loving people.

Maybe we should send Stringy to his room for a while, give him time to think about what he's done. Perhaps he should even go without dinner. I'll leave the punishment up to you Momma, after all, you know best. :)

I'll buy the locals a round of drinks, to make up for Stringy's bad behaviour. They aren't used to fighting, they're all a bit scared now. Don't worry, I'll get a dance party started and calm them all down. Sadly, we are minus a cabana boy, but I'll find someone to fill the position. M?
    Business Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 02:02 PM

Momma, I stand before you, completely stripped of my honor. I have been disgraced by one of the "elite" , ALTY. She is lying Momma, just read how she started all this.

In an attempt to unilaterally blame everything on this innocent soul. She has now created a rebel faction that will swoop down from the mountains upon them and bring equality to all these impoverished Island girls... (keep the cabana boys).

The movement is much greater than she even expects or imagines... we are busy preparing in force to right all the wrongs that have been done to us...

All slander Momma, she is devious, she wants to be a, a, a, a... politician, she, she...

As always,

Your MOSTEST:), I love you Momma.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search