Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 11:05 PM

Why not just drink coffee? Isn't coffee cheaper? Doesn't coffee taste better? I can't live without coffee! I think I have a problem.

Hubby has tried those new energy drinks, it didn't do a thing for him. Do they work?
    SpyderZombie Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2008, 12:38 AM

Hi Alty, only here for a minute, I'm Spydey's husband Zach, Spydey says hi, she's showing me around, I've heard a lot about you guys, I'm sure I'll catch you later. Spydey and Jack are still sick. It breaks my heart to see my two favorite people feeling bad.

P.S. Spydey says 'Love you'
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 12:54 AM

HI SpydeyZ,

Nice to meet you. I hope Spydey and Jack are well soon.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Nov 26, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    But of course... and someone needs a tree house.... Spydy!! She needs a tree house!! :)
    YAYYYYYY, I get my own tree house! Girls only! NO BOYS ALLOWED (unless by special invitation). :D
    I've always wanted a treehouse to hang my web, I'll make a special web-hammock just for visitors!
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Nov 26, 2008, 01:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Found a lovely treehouse for spydy pants............:D

Attachment 13978
    Oh, thank you thank you! It's what I've ALWAYS wanted!:)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2008, 02:52 AM

HA! There you are all of you! Nice Island Momma C!!

I see you got a treehouse Spydy. Careful, the pirate ship is near! You see on the map? Better equip it with strong concrete... or a super hard metal. I think we'll going to have a battle against the pirates, :eek:

Ok, unky out. Back on Saturday.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Wow! you kids are fast. I have 40 some posts to read and catch up on now.

Fever is a little better. Glad you like the island - it surely impressed me a lot, with all those free jewels.
    One stipulation though, the original inhabitants will keep the pirates away from us, there is no fear there... BUT we have to promise to keep all modern construction AWAY from the island. All modern technology we use must be underground, such as TV, Stereo, even the fully electrical kitchen has to be in a place where it does not deface the originality of the island one bit.
    I find nothing wrong with that, as it will keep all others who want a part of it away... so only us and our skeletal neighbors who are kind and share the place with us.

So, after reading a little later on, I will naturally comment - just need a little more rest first.

C.U. later.

P.S. Our Magprob's ''Private Post'' will also be closed soon and I hope he comes and visits us. This place would be pretty empty without him... I hope he stays with us.
    Awe, look at the new pet I found... Isn't she cute? We need a name for her.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    We need to see little landmark houses on there, M.... Oh, you Master of Photoshopping. :)

Chicky and Sneezy's Love shack... .

Alty's Den of Luuuv...

Starby's secret hide-away....

Stringer's Sherrif station....

Rebbies Palace...

You know, all the good places! ;)
    I love it... just love it! I've always wanted my own secret hideaway! :D

... here's a song for you Rebby!. to go with all of your splishin and a splashin! :p

YouTube - Splish Splash I Was Taking a Bath
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Wow!, you kids are fast. I have 40 some posts to read and catch up on now.

Fever is a little better. Glad you like the island - it surely impressed me a lot, with all those free jewels.
    One stipulation though, the original inhabitants will keep the pirates away from us, there is no fear there... BUT we have to promise to keep all modern construction AWAY from the island. All modern technology we use must be underground, such as TV, Stereo, even the fully electrical kitchen has to be in a place where it does not deface the originality of the island one bit.
    I find nothing wrong with that, as it will keep all others who want a part of it away...so only us and our skeletal neighbors who are kind and share the place with us.

So, after reading a little later on, I will naturally comment - just need a little more rest first.

C.U. later.

P.S. Our Magprob's ''Private Post'' will also be closed soon and I hope he comes and visits us. This place would be pretty empty without him ....I hope he stays with us.
    Awe, look at the new pet I found...Isn't she cute? We need a name for her.
    I think we should call your new pet SPIKE! That horn will keep some of the others in line! You can get him to poke someone in the butt when they are being bad! Achem... Stwingy for instance? :D

We should all fall asleep in our hammocks. Momma, can you "rock" us to sleep? All of our meals should be cooked over an open fire. We can take turns starting the fire with the rocks we collect, and we will put everything we've collected through the day into one huge pot, and let it cook over the hot rocks! We can gather branches and wood during the day, and we can carve our own instruments, and we can have an old fashioned karaoke party around the fire every night! Sound good?
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Nov 26, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Why not just drink coffee? Isn't coffee cheaper? Doesn't coffee taste better? I can't live without coffee! I think I have a problem.

Hubby has tried those new energy drinks, it didn't do a thing for him. Do they work?
    They do actually. I use them for Late Night Cram Sessions, and late night Video game Sessions:D

You have to be wary though, Some do really do taste like $hit...
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Ohhh I found you all;) Morning, hope you are all great!
    Chery, I love the island.;)
    Good job girlies!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Yeah...that wouldn't be nice, would it? Sorry, I guess my hormones are moaning today.....kind of testy.....(sorry again). But......wow......I never saw dancing like that.....:rolleyes:
    Working on a little film of the dancing natives. It's cute, now I just have to convert if from my handy to a Flashfilm small enough to upload to here.
    You can't even hear the bones clash, just the music and watch them dance. One can really do the splits in the air too.
    Alty has the link to the pictures I took on her first opening post.

I'm really glad you like my little isle... and Spike is a good name for my new pet, thanks.

Stringer, I don't think Marta wants you to use your lawnmower here, and neither do I. Those dancing girls took a long time making those cute skirts and the breezes on the island will do enough to give you guys a sneak treat now and then, so just be patient.

Hi SpyderZombie, welcome. I know what it's like to be worried about a sick Mom and babe, my Alexander is OK now, but his Mom is sick and so am I... therefore, we have to postpone our family Thanksgiving dinner which I was looking forward to. But the health of Alex and his Dad needs to be protected from us sickly girls. I told her to get a mask or wear a bandana at home so that the guys don't get sick too. I get to talk to them on the phone every evening but it's not enough - I just hate weak bodies and the stupid cold weather. So, I just might bring them to the island in a few days (I wish for real)...

Now, got a few more posts here to read before saying more.

Until later,

How do I look, all relaxed?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 09:01 AM

Relax... relax... relax Momma! We will take care of our Island Queen! Think bubbles... lots and lot of bubbles!. and Cabana boys... they are only here for the rest of us while you are sleeping! This is YOUR Island to do as you please! :D

Here's your song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2wkHADrDqI
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 09:11 AM

Starby, thanks for the special song!! You're the best!

What is this about the skeleton's Momma C? I know you have mentioned the inhabitants but I thought they had skin. Did I miss something? Wouldn't be the first time! LOL

SpyderZ, welcome to this wonderful family! Spydey, feeling better and little one also? Nasty bugs going around. My son's fam has been ill. We were there the weekend. Hope we don't miss "Thanksgiving" at our daughter's tomorrow or take them a bug. Feeling fine as of now.

Momma C, feel better soon. We need to find a way to chase that fever away and bring you and your fam to this Island for real (good dream to have)!! I wish I was under the waterfall today for real!

Unky, Starty and Guy, have a good day. I tend to miss when other's are on here... weird schedule lately.

HC, where you be??

Stringer and Angel, trust you are having a super day. I don't know about not having a sheriff or deputy Starby... that is so foreign to me but guess no crime, maybe?? Although, sounds like lots of mischief always abounds with this little happy troupe!

Alty, if you drink those drinks, you might not sleep for days. LOL Gives more time for mischief!

Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did, my apologies, just feel I am in another world as one eye won't open at the present time, if it does for a second, I have double vision.

Happy Island Day to everyone!! Love and hugs!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 09:33 AM

Hi all! I'm soooo not having a good morning! Got awakened by a backhoe next door digging up the yard. They hit the side of my house with the hoe. The house is shaking, Niki's is barking and shaking... I've got a flippin headache already... and... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 09:38 AM

Starby! Bless your heart and Niki's too. If a backhoe hit our house, I would be having more than a headache. Feel better sooooon!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 09:43 AM

I don't know what to do though! I can't get anyone's attn out there! They can't hit my house! They are shaking the whole foundation too! I can't believe that my neighbours wouldn't have warned me, and I don't even know where the property line is. I don't know if I should call the city, or what I should do. I called my mother... but she was too busy because they were on their way to pick up their boat! Hmmm! I called my brother... but of course there was no answer.
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 09:52 AM

I doubt if a call to the city would do it but you have to start some where. At least maybe they can direct your call. I know your experience with police is about like mine but still, if there is damage to your house, call now so you can fill out a report and they can see what went on to add to the report while the backhoe is still there. Hope they respond faster than they usually do when you have needed them. Hang in there! Take photos of backhoe, damage to house, etc. Make sure you have company name doing the work... I'll check back in a bit. Stay safe.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 26, 2008, 09:58 AM

Thanks Rebby! Uurrrhhhgggg! COPS! Useless! My camera isn't working. I already tried. I don't see any company names on the cats or the vehicles, but the neighbours will surely know, and they are going to get a wake up call of their own when they are done. I can't even get into their yard at this point to talk to them. It's one big hole!

I'll take my baseball bat over Rebby! ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 09:59 AM

Give me a bit and I will hop on the Rebel and join you!! I don't like people messin' with my friends!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search