Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cunfuzed Posts: 140, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Redo entire home
    I want to re-do my entire home. Celiengs (redo texture design), flooring, painting. Kitchen. I want to relocate my washer/dryer to the basement and possibly enlarge my bedroom. Where do I start
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 25, 2008, 11:56 AM
    When you get to plumbing send your questions to The Plumbing Page where we have experts to help you. Good luck in your remodel. Tom
    rtw_travel Posts: 347, Reputation: 36

Nov 26, 2008, 04:33 AM

This is some major work. Its worth spending some money on planning.

An architect ($$) or designer ($) will be able to help you figure out what you have, listen to what you need, and then tell you what you can do for reasonable cost.
    juliematthews7 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Start with moving your laundry. PREP everything. Then ceilings, then walls, then trim... floors last. Good luck. Where are you located?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden drop of water pressure-Entire Home [ 1 Answers ]

We turn on our water and it turns on full force. After about 5 seconds, it slows to 1/2 the pressure(both cold and hot). What do I do to troubleshoot this? Thanks In Advance Tonya

My entire c: drive is exposed on wireless home ntwk [ 3 Answers ]

I just set up a wireless home network and my entire c:\ drive is open to file sharing. I only want to share one folder. I created a file sharing folder and set the properties to enable file sharing for this folder. However, I can't figure out how to disable the file sharing option for the...

Electrical Rewire a Entire Home built in 1944- 1951 ? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a inspector inspect my home to sell. He identified two prong outlets in kitchen needed to be replaced with gfi outlets. Ok done ! But also mention that several other plugs and 100 amp panel was ungrounded and not safe. Had electrian come out, he reccomened to rewire the entire home for $...

Oil furnace not heating the entire home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Matt! I currently work for an HVAC company. Had a question about a residencial forced hot air oil burning furnace. The burner is working just fine but is not heating the entire home properly. There is one room in the house, the master bedroom, and a small bathroom that need to be...

View more questions Search