Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyoftwins200 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Eczema on infants
    My twins who are 10 months old both have Eczema and have had it since they were about 2 months old. I have tried everything for it and can't seem to fnd anything that is actually working. The doctor perscribed hydrocortisone but it doesn't seem to work all that great. What do I do?
    bangalore12 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 12:34 AM
    My eighteen year old son has always had excema. It was a constant battle when he was little, but now he rarely has a sign of it. Cortizone cream doesn't get rid of it, but it makes a big difference. One doctor told me to use an over-the-counter lotion called Eucerine(SP?) on non-irritated areas of his body after completely patting (vs. rubbing) him dry from luke-warm baths. This helped prevent flare-ups. And cortizone on the irritated areas. I also used Dreft laundry detergeant and dove soap.
    boron Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2009, 07:38 AM
    Where do they have this eczema, and is this an official diagnosis? Eczema like rash may be from skin allergy, fungi, bacterial infection... so treatment depends on the cause.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I to become a safe haven for infants and toddlers [ 11 Answers ]

I want to become a safe haven for infants and toddlers

6month infants growth and nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my son is 6months now he is on breast milk and 1-2tsp of caracal in a day and some days not even caracal. He won’t take bottle nor drink water or juice even to make it interested I put honey on nipple but still he is not ready. I tried all the ways 2 make baby food tasty with honey, milk...

Lump on Infants Back since birth [ 2 Answers ]

My Daughter how is Six months old is having a lump on her back since birth, Docter says nothing to worry, though it seems it does not pain her because she does not cry but I am really worried and would like to know what to do?

Son has Eczema [ 11 Answers ]

My 2 year old son has eczema. He has had it pretty much since he was born, nothing out of the ordinary, I know what to do for it. But he developed a patch of eczema that's kind of worrying me. Its on his leg right where his butt and his leg meet, and it's a large patch, picture the size of a...

View more questions Search