Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foster6206 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Laundry / shirts
    My husband's shirt underarms have gone stiff from using a certain brand of deodorant. How can I fix this and make them soft again?
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 07:25 AM

Nothing very much you can try. I would suggest though, a soak in epsom salts and then a good scrubbing with old fashioned bar laundry soap (sunshine or the like). If that doesn't do it, then, of course you have already thought of this, tell him to change the deodorant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custom T-Shirts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know of a website that can make custom t-shirts for me? Thanks P.S. What is going on with the site? I have been a member since 2 yrs ago, I go on it about once a month... everything is different ?

How can I print custom t shirts (not in bulk)? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking to start a business selling custom t shirts designed off my art, but all the options for screen printing I've looked into only print in bulk. Is there any way I can get just one or two t shirts of a certain design without paying a ridiculous bundle of money? I'd appreciate any help,...

Dress shirts [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if a dress shirt that has a collar with a different color than the shirt has a specific name? Such as a blue shirt with a white collar (Thing Gordon Gekko in Wall Street). Most of the stores I have gone to know what I am talking about by describing the shirt but they don't have a...

Airbrushing shirts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a iwata airbrush. I was recently cleaning it out and when I went to screw the tip back on, I screwed too hard and broke the tip off. The threads are still in the gun. Is there a way I can get the threaded part out? If so let me know. Thanks.

Why are the buttons on men's and women's shirts on different sides? [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone happen to know why men's and women's shirts are on different sides? I am quite curious. Thanks. Brian.

View more questions Search