Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2008, 01:44 PM
    I'm sorry iloveshane. Last night I kind of was having period cramps but they went away after about an hr. felt sick this morning. I'm 17 days late now. Waiting till Sunday to test again because then ill be around "7 weeks" if I am pregnant. It might show up. I've never skipped a month so you. It takes a while to get pregnant I mean my doc said it usually takes up to a year after having a miscarriage so don't get to frustrated. I've been trying for 8 mo. I really hope this is the month I have all the symptoms. A bunch of my family we be here mon 4 christmas so I hope I am so I can surprise them! Don't give up iloveshane. Just start taking your prenatals now and eat right so when you do get pregnant the baby will be as healthy as it can be!:)
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Shane don't worry u'll get there.. u'll be aight... late period sometimes can be caused by stress.. anywayssss babydust to everyone and good luck dani
    blakesmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Comment on Saibasu's post
    I agree with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Im 3dayz late for my period. I haven't had any cramps but I have been urunatiing more, feel tired and my appetite has increased. I have also got a hard stomach if that means anything? I would like to be pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up . What do you think ?

Pregnant or not? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm very suspicious as to if my daughter is pregnant or not. She's 18 and she had unprotected sex 2 days ago. She plays many sports and it would be very bad if she was pregnant. What about ec pills or Plan B? She is very active, bytheway. Please help. vic

View more questions Search