Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dean michael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Math number names
    What does write five names for 7.5 mean? And how do I do it?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 09:47 PM
    I would assume it means, come up with five ways to say this. Like - seven and a half, seven and five tenths...

You can figure out the rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Number names in arabic [ 2 Answers ]

Pronunciation of number names in arabic

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

I need math skills on this math problems [ 6 Answers ]

81 divided by 3726.83 divided by 3158

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Edit file names on massive number of files [ 2 Answers ]

I've got files on a hard drive that I want to make more web friendly by removing things like caps and spaces: 31,000 files 1,500 folders 20GB I've found a variety of renaming utilities but I'm afraid of just trying anything. Does anyone have experience with something like this that can...

View more questions Search