Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evrenugur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 09:02 PM
    Tenant moved in to my house without a contract .
    I had an ad posted online to rent one room in my house.
    I agreed to have him as my tenant. I gave him the contract to sign 3 weeks after he moved in. He does not agree with the terms now and refuses to sign it. I do not want him in my house. What are my options? Can I evict him with a 30 day notice?
    House is located in Michigan.. Thank you..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 09:06 PM

One, learn that you don't let them move in until they actually sign the lease.

But yes give them a notice to move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supplemential lease after rental agreement signed and tenant moved in [ 1 Answers ]

I live in FL. I moved in 28 days ago and signed a rental agreement for a year. The landlord presented a supplemential lease with additional terms ( some extreme) for me to sign today, I refused. The landlord said to take these terms and sign or leave. I know this is illegal; but I don't know what...

Tenant appears to have moved out. Can I rerent place? [ 2 Answers ]

My tenant signed a two year lease in corporation name and never registered named in DC. The company appears to be out of business and my tenant has moved all his belongings out except a fouton. He hasn't paid June rent and won't return any emails/phone calls on the subject. Can I assume he...

We Have moved and my cat is stuck in the old house! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I have a cat who is almost 2. We moved last weekend and she has stayed hiding behind a bathtub in an unfished wall in the basement. I can not see her to grab her, and she is so scared she will not come out. I will put food out and at some point she eats it, but will not come out if I am...

How do I evict a tenant who is on a mth-to-mth contract with another tenant! [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 people who are on the mth-to-mth contract, 1 tenant I would Like to keep but the other I would like to evict pays his portion late and this month he has not paid his portion. Contract does not state anything about each one having to pay there own portion but does state that they are...

Tenant/Landlord contract wording [ 1 Answers ]

I rent an apartment that is shared by 3 other people. We each have our own room and restroom and share a common area that consists of a living room and kitchen. The rent covers electricity up to a certain amount. The contract says $35.00 PER BEDROOM/COMMON AREA (INCLUDED IN CONTRACT RATE). The...

View more questions Search