Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasha579 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Shower enclosure
    I have a small bathroom in my house and I'm looking for a 30 by 30 shower enclosure or pre fab shower I can't find a place to buy one
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 05:14 PM

Mustee makes them Durastall Shower Stalls Enclosures - Mustee Not my favorite brand like Swanstone but Mustee if fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New tub/shower enclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a tub/shower combo with a liner (must be 25+ years old). I'm going to rip everything out and install tile, new shower and tub faucet and new rough in valve. I'm just looking for some expert advice or tips on how I should go about doing everything. I figure do my due diligence...

Drywall above shower enclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed a new shower enclosure. I am installing water resistant drywall above this enclosure. The enclosure is nailed to the studs and protrudes slightly from the studs and not flush. How would I rout out the back side of the drywall (about one eighth inch) so it will fit flat against the...

Shower Enclosure Question [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it. I have another question about the sheetrock with the showerbase I am trying to install. I found there is a gap (space) about 1/2" between wall stud and showerbase on both (left and right) sides after I lay down the shower base (or 1" on one sides)....

4 Piece Shower Enclosure [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the process of installing a bathroom in my new garage addition, and am seeking input for the 36" Sterling shower enclosure. 1) Instruction state that back and side walls can be attached to bare studs or over water resistant wall board. Any opinions on which is best? 2) The base I plan to...

4 Piece Shower Enclosure [ 3 Answers ]

"Do they make a drain receptor with female threads on the inside that could be glued to the 2" pipe afer the base is set, and with the drain grate screwing into that?" They do but I'm not too sure you can use it on a manufactured shower base. It's called a "flange type shower drain", (see image)...

View more questions Search