Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlexAndMe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 04:05 AM
    Ibiza.. to a mother?
    I only have one really simple question to ask someone who has been to ibiza. How are they on ID? Are they reall heavy on it? This is not a question for me. My daughter is going to ibiza to celebrate her 18th and she will be there for 2 nites before her 18th. Just want to know if she will be able to enjoy herself? :o

Thanks alexandme
    Brooky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2006, 01:20 AM
    Hey lol, that's what I'm doing! I'm going to ibiza this year for my 18th and have been asking people the same ID question. Mostly people have suggested I get a fake ID but a mate of mine went when he was 15 and got into es paradise (a major club) with no questions asked so.. I guess it varies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Please Help me help my mother [ 13 Answers ]

Hi my name is jermaine, I'm new to this board. My mother who is 65yrs of age has a occupier staying in her basement located in new york, he was paying a occupancy fee for a total of about 3-4 months. He stopped paying the occupancy fee in end of June and stated that he will be leaving leaving...

Documentary: ibiza uncovered 12 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have this documentary or know a place I may be able to get or download it from. It was on in the u.k

Will mother and son know each other? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old male cat. We got him from my grandfather who still has the mother and the sister. They were together until he was about 4 months old. If I brought my cat to see the mother and the sister, would he still recognize them? I would like to bring them together again but, I don't...

View more questions Search