Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Nov 24, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Hidden Potential
    Does anyone know what software or program they use on the HGTV Show Hidden Potential or anythig similar to that... Thanks:D
    circa83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 07:57 PM

I'm 99.9% sure the software that is used on the HGTV show Hidden Potential is a program called Chief Architect X1. It is costly however, running in excess of $2,000.

As a less expensive alternative, you can try Home Designer Professional 8.0. It's from the same company, just a stripped down version. It is still a very powerful tool, and only costs a fraction of the price.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Professional Home Design Software by Chief Architect

Home Design Software - Home Designer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hidden files [ 1 Answers ]

My hdd all portions showing system volume information folder & recycle bin folder if I hide this things also again & again its showing this folders if I click one folder it will take more time to open this folder help me

Hidden receptical [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a plug under the carpet I know it is covered with a brass plate. I bought a $20 stud finder that warns of electrical wiring, but have had no luck. I've poked. Scanned and even hammered. I don't want to buy a metel detector for this one little project. Are there other methods? Oh I...

Hidden interest? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been out of my major relationship a week, but am pushing myself to move on... I asked out this woman that has been friendly to me for a while... She was really nice on the phone and said she has a boyfriend... She asked what I wanted to ask her... I said I wanted to take her out to dinner......

Hidden programs in xp [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Can any one tell me all the hidden programs in xp and how ro use these programs plzzzzz

View more questions Search