Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molly sue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Hair damages.
    I just stripped my hair with a color removal.
    And now my hair is all fried out..
    I just dyed it back to a dark brown.
    I actually wanted my hair a blonde tone.
    How can I get my hair to blonde without damaging it?:confused:
    mommyoftwins200 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2008, 03:37 PM

If I were you I wouldn't touch your hair for a while and let it get healthy. Go to Ulta or a beauty supply store and buy a deep conditioning treatment start doing that a couple times a week. There was this stuff also that worked wonders when my hair was very damaged in beauty school and I can't remember the name of it, it is by nexus though and its in a small bottle.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 25, 2008, 11:05 AM

The only way to lighten the hair is by bleaching it and that is damaging.

Use hot oil treatments or deep intensive conditioning treatments weekly. Shampoo the hair, then apply any of the treatments, massage it into the hair and wrap your hair in a damp hot towel. The heat helps the hair absorb the treatments. Or you could even apply the treatments whilst in the bath as the steam from their will also help.

Then once your hair is in good condition, bleach it.
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 02:14 PM

Lemon juice is a well-known hair lightener that is natural and effective, but the acid in lemon juice can be very hard on the skin and hair. If you want to lighten dishwater blonde hair with lemon juice, rinse the hair daily with a tablespoon of lemon juice mixed with a gallon of warm water until the desired color is achieved. Although this hair lightening method will take time, it is effective, and it isn't as damaging as full-strength lemon juice or other hair lightening methods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquidated Damages for H1B [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I transferred my H1B to a employer last August, that time I signed a 'EMPLOYMENT, NONSOLICITATION, AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT ', it was told I should work for the employer for 15 months and in case of breach I should pay LIQUIDATED DAMAGES of 25,000 $ and attorney fees, subject to state...

Who's responsible for home damages [ 1 Answers ]

A handyman was replacing my roof, he covered the roof and left. Later a severe thunderstorm came lifting a portion of the tarp and caused damage to a portion of the house. Is the handyman responsible for the cost of the damages due to the storm? Or do I need to prove he was negligent?

Mitigating damages [ 1 Answers ]

I have a one year lease in California for an apartment complex. I had to break my lease for personal reasons and agreed with the LL that I would be responsible for the rent for the rest of the lease or until the unit is re rented. I have been reading that the landlord is obligated to mitigate his...

Auto Damages [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbor who is 18 years old backed into our car. He denies it and his parents believe him. Our car was parked legally in front of our house. The dent was obviously made from a perpendicular collision. There is paint scraped from the vehicle that hit our car still on our car. The color of...

Lawsuit Damages [ 4 Answers ]

I recently won a lawsuit for libel and was awarded both compensatory and punitive damages. I believe that the punitive damages are taxable and the compensatory are not. Is this correct?

View more questions Search