Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krakra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Highlighting nightmare
    I dyed my hair like a dark brown Wed. My husband put blonde highlights in it Sat. and my hair looks really bad. We used the cap with the holes in it 2 pull the hair through that you want highlited. For one he pulled 2 much hair through then he didn't get all of my roots and the blonde turned like an orange what can I do should I dye it back dark again or can I do something about the orange? I can't afford 2 go to a styalist please help I have 2 go to a family get together Thur. for Thanksgiving:(
    molly sue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 03:36 PM

Welp first of all. Nvr use the caps..
    You will nvr get the roots.
    Umm I sugest that if you want you can dye your hair back to a darker shade.
    But it should be the darkest shade on your hair.
    If not.. u will have different shades, due to the orange.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Syntax Highlighting [ 1 Answers ]

Syntax highlighting is available for most programming languages. To use syntax highlighting in your post use the # button above the question input box. The # button will put in your question. To specify a particular language just place an equal sign and the language name after the first CODE...

Highlighting red hair. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I have a question regarding highlighting. I am naturally a strawberry/golden blonde---(I have a lot of naturally red shades along with some really light blonde, dark, and golden blond strands... ) A few months back I decided I wanted to do something different and daring and so I bought a box...

Hair highlighting [ 1 Answers ]

I have two tones of hair color my original and the color I dyed my hair with months ago and I wanted to go to the salon and get it highlighted should I color my base hair color before I go and get my highlights done it would be cheaper

Syntax Highlighting [ 0 Answers ]

Syntax highlighting is available for most programming languages. To use syntax highlighting in your post use the # button above the question input box. The # button will put in your question. To specify a particular language just place an equal sign and the language name after the first CODE...

Highlighting problem [ 1 Answers ]

I highlighted my hair, but it didn't trn out so good. I need a healthy-for-my-hair way to get my hair back to the natural color without coloring it again. Thanks

View more questions Search