Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allaboutcakes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Home based bakery
    Hello,
    My question is what requirements are there to open a home based bakery (cakes only) business in California?
    What are the regulations? What licenses are required? What permits are required?
    Anything else that is required to have and open a home bakery (cakes only) buiness in California?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 05:02 PM

Who are you going to be selling the cakes to.

Bakery
    1. business license
    2. kitchen inspected and approved by health department ( requires specific materials and sanitation)
    3. labeling of cakes as required by law.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a home bakery business [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to do a research for my wife who is trying to start a bakery business at home. She wants to start selling to friends and families. Someone mentioned she might needs a license of some kind to sell to strangers. I'm not exactly sure how this work. Can anyone tell me what she will need to...

Home bakery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is randy. I have want to fulfill my dream of starting a home based bakery.I live out in the country with lots of houses and no bakery of any sort.We have to drive to town that is about 10 to 15 miles. So I think I could really make a go of it out here. So if you could tell me how to get...

Home Based [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a business/job that you can do from your home with out costing an arm and leg to just to start? I don't want to make $1ooo's per week I know that is not real but I know you can make money from home and that there are a lot of companies that use home based people. I would like...

Home based job [ 8 Answers ]

I was propositioned by memoney exchange and I can't find much info on it. I was told I would get paid salary plus commission off every payment I process. Has anyone heard of this company and knows if its legit?

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search