Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shapneu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Widows benefits for retired military personnel
    Have 54 yr old widow girl friend. Would she be to draw ssi at age 60 as a result of retired spouse died 10 years ago or would she be eligible now to apply and draw?
    buddy23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 07:58 PM

It all depends if she was the benificiar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retired Military Pay [ 2 Answers ]

What is the time frame (in years) for filing an appeal in order to attach retired military pay that is due an ex-spouse?

Military discharge and benefits [ 1 Answers ]

If you have an honorable discharge from prior service military but have a bad conduct discharge from later service, do you still rate your benefits because you have had the honorable discharge?

Military benefits [ 2 Answers ]

my x-husband left the navy 11 months shy of his 20 year retirement. We were married for almost 16 years. We divorced 3 months after his departure and he informed me he would receive nothing ( 0-zero). No benefits, loans, etc. etc. we live in separate states now and I was just told(11 years, 4...

Retired, receiving social security benefits, can I claim 3 dependents and get money? [ 3 Answers ]

My father is retired and only collects about $900 a month in social security benefits (his only income) and has 3 kids under the age of 18, can he still claim them as 3 dependents and get money even though his social security benefits are not taxable? Thanks.

Freedom to buy second hand widows xp [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a second hand copy of windows xp from someone that has upgraded to vista, but windows site says it's pirated and it's been blocked. It seems like there's no redress and nothing I can do. Anyone got any ideas?

View more questions Search