Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Feb 1, 2010, 03:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shallow View Post
    i tried it for like a month
    first 2 weeks 5 %
    last 2 weeks 10%
    i see changes.. the skin peels and everything..
    but its just hard to live like that...to feel the burning everyday to suffer from the dryness and the wrinkles every day ///
    you can't move walk stright nothing...you feel like a monster... and for what..
    anyway i decided to make jar of 50% mono..and to apply it only one day in a week..
    thats it...the rest i'll leave to god...
    peace.
    Seriously? Lol
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Feb 1, 2010, 03:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara_uk View Post
    Mono is very slow process, it takes months even years, once a week will take forever, may be you will be light in the next life! lol
    Lol hahaha!
    lilgreg1 Posts: 171, Reputation: 12

Feb 1, 2010, 04:26 PM
    From personal experience and experience from other users in the past, Monobenzone should not provide you with unbearable burning, itching nor wrinkles, especially at concentrations of 5-10%.

I wouldn't consider using 50% per week either; Monobenzone works best when used gradually, to give your skin and melanocytes a chance to adapt. Using 50% at a time may ruin your skin and even cause more peeling and burning, despite the fact that your Monobenzone may not be what it seems.
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 2, 2010, 09:38 AM

U should only monobenzone if you want to become completely white like snow.. it doesn't lighten it depigments your skin of ALL color... thats what michael jackson did.. he used other ones too but they are very strong chemicals! And forever you have to stay out of the sun.. not only put sun screan (michael jackson used an umbrella on sunny day and most other days) because your skin will no longer have any protection against the sun damage and that can lead to skin cancer... there is no solution after you do that... nothing to help u... so its better to find the temporary lighteners and keep at it forever thenhave to live like michael had too...
    lilgreg1 Posts: 171, Reputation: 12

Feb 2, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel1989 View Post
    u should only monobenzone if u want to become completely white like snow..it doesn lighten it depigments your skin of ALL color...thats what michael jackson did..he used other ones too but they are very strong chemicals! And forever u have to stay out of the sun..not only put sun screan (michael jackson used an umbrella on sunny day and most other days) because ur skin will no longer have any protection against the sun damage and that can lead to skin cancer..... their is no solution after u do that....nothing to help u....so its better to find the temporary lighteners and keep at it forever thenhave to live like michael had too...
    Not necessarily. Monobenzone does have the ability to completely depigment your skin, but truth be told, it also has the ability to be used gradually to promote skin lightening rather than complete depigmentation. Monobenzone is not a 'magic whitener', it merely stresses your melanocytes to major points, while at the same time decreasing melanin excretion. In this way, it slowly depigments (in otherwords, lightens) rather than instantly.

Also, note that Monobenzone does not guarantee depigmented skin, unless you were to have vitiligo in which case it is still not guaranteed. Your skin has the ability to produce more melanocytes should any be damaged from Monobenzone. It's of this very reason that using an inhibitor with it increases prolonged results.

Contact with UV rays will increase the chance for repigmentation of course, and because Monobenzone is directly absorbed, you may experience slight lightening within other portions of course skin.
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Feb 23, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    lol she disappeared.

Hehe well about that, I had a long break lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We are on a journey... [ 17 Answers ]

'It's not just about looking for the right qualities, it's about the connection. When sparks start flying and you click with someone - just as Pete and I did. I just knew. He does not have all the qualities I was dreaming of in a Man, but he is so special and as wildcat said "Different" and that's...

View more questions Search