Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Dec 11, 2008, 06:43 PM

I have to stop. I will be out of products by then & I don't have a supplier. No one at this point I would give money to.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Dec 12, 2008, 01:32 PM

Mep,
    Don't give up. I know what you guys are talking about with scammers and stuff. It's so frustrating.

Dec 12, 2008, 02:05 PM

I really understand people not wanting to give their source. But, It's not helping me lol understanding it. I can't buy it!

Things happen for a reason, my neck is still recuperating. Aka birthmarks (my butt!) blotches. Lol
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Dec 12, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    mep,
    don't give up. I know what you guys are talking about with scammers and stuff. It's so frustrating.
    It is sad because the sellers know we are desperate, the thing is some might start selling the right product but might get greedy later and water it down . It is risky route that we all taking! That why people become quite about their source, I never understood why people never shared until I got mine lol

Stay positive mpk, I have sent you pm

Good luck to us all

Dec 12, 2008, 07:52 PM

I've read several times if too mnay people start buying the product from a certain seller the seller will raise the price! That's the problem I have w/ sellers. Sellers could make a lot more money if they didn't get greedy & water the product & raise the price. Look at what has happened? The good sellers r not going to get business from buying people like me because we think they r all scammers. They all disappear eventually
    dave1212 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 11:17 PM
    sara_uk.

Thank you very much for all those information... I have been also reading about mono for sometime and I decided to give it a try too. Could you please let me know where you got your mono via a pm to me? I would greatly appreciate it...
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2008, 01:44 PM

Supper Shallow, how are you doing ? Please share your progress with us. Thanks. I am doing fine with 5% now. No result yet but no irritation after a week of using it :)...
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Dec 19, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Its really frustrating.. to wait the skin to peel and to get really small results..
    Its hard to be with the dryness and everything//
    I don't know what to do sometimes I think its not worth it
    And the biggest problem is that I didn't see pics of other people that succeed whit mono
    Its too slowwwwwww

Dec 19, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Super Shallow,

I completely agree with you: "and the biggest problem is that i didnt see pics of other ppl that succeed whit mono"

I am a science person, hence it is not easy for me to believe just "words" of some people without any proof... It is so frustrating that, I have not seen any one case of a non-vitiligo person depigged successfully with mono.

Yeah, there are some "famous" photos circulating around:

1) The photos of Sam: Many people had stated that he is in fact trying to scam people, at different forums. I do not know him personally and I have never used any products from him, so I don't know if this is true or not. But the photos of him circulating around: The famous "Before and After" photos are not very persuading. Because, his before picture is taken under very dark light conditions, and his "after" photos are always under bright light. Even a normal person's skin colour will look very different under different light conditions.Plus, his "before" picture might be just from a summer time where he had some "tan" and his after photos could be the ones during winter when he lost his tan. Losing his tan + taking the photos under bright light makes you lighter. I know this from my own personal experience.

2) The famous "Latoya" person. There has never been a "before" photo of her. Hence, she could be an albino person (ie. Born like that), or maybe she had a very severe vitiligo (like more than 80 % of her body areas) which makes her depig with mono very easily & successfully.

I have been reading many different skin lightening forums and in nearly each of those forums, it has been found out that some people who claim that they are getting "amazing" results from monobenzone were either scammers (like "Sheralcrow" aka "Marnishia Wilson" aka "Charles Chatman" (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...rt-203817.html) or the forum administrators had found out that some people had several user names at one IP address, or some people trying to promote their mono or trying to tell lies about their competitors to get more costumers themselves.

So, I could not find "one" reliable before and after picture. I wish I have seen one.

On the other hand, there is the following scientific journal paper

Depigmentation therapy
    Jean L. Bolognia , Kim Lapia , & Sandra Somma
    Department of Dermatology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut
    Volume 14 Issue 1, Pages 29 - 34, Journal of Dermatologic Therapy

There are are photos of some people, who were a vitiligo patient. And, one of them were depigged successfully, and she remained depigged for 5 years, but after 5 years she developed brown spots all over her body. Or, there was a another photo of a vitiligo patient, who had also depigged successfully but after sometime later he got "unprotected" sun exposure and there were hundreds of brown/black spots all over his body. (Sorry, I cannot put those photos here, since they are under copyright, but people who have acces to that online journal can Google for it and see for themselves)

so, I do not know... Until someone comes forward with some "Realistic" before & after photos (which are taken under similar light conditions and which are not digitally manupulated (ie. Photosopped) (in fact, it is nearlly impossbile to detect if someone had photoshopped the photos or not... so, even in this case,one can never be 100% sure))
    I am not sure if a non-vitiligo person can "succesfully" (ie. Evenly... etc) depig using monobenzone or not...

Please, do not start accusations that I might be a seller of another product... etc. I am not... I frankly not.. I also wish as much as you guys that mono could in fact also
    depig non-vitiligo people too... and I would be willing to try it, if some people can come up with more "convincing" results... but now, I am a bit concerned and worried... I hope there is a way for us to obtain the ligthening affect we want.. Personaly, I would love to obtain that "pale white" look... I don't know, I am confused... In the case of mono one person is saying "2 x 2 is 4", the other is arguing "No, it is 5", another one is saying "No, 2 x 2 is 100. Please buy mono from me and make me richer", some other one is saying "No, 2 x 2 is zero...Dont waste your hope/health/skin"

The truth for the case 2 x2 is, of course, 4; but for the monobenzone:I don't know who is saying the truth, who is a seller, who is just creating some fictional stories... I am sure there are some people who are very honest and saying the 100% truth, but the problem is I do not know who are those honest people... I am frustrated...

So, I really understand what you mean by ""and the biggest problem is that i didnt see pics of other ppl that succeed whit mono", Super Shallow... I feel exactly the same things...

Dec 21, 2008, 01:47 AM

Dave, I am glad that you are here. You seem to be the logical voice of reason. I am also a science person and need reliable facts. I have seen those pics of "Entity" on another forum. I have seen two pictures of his "after" depigmentaton, but have never seen a before pic. I personally asked him for a before picture and the only thing that he posted was a picture of some famous actor who was "supposedly" the same complexion as he was before. I became suspicious and he mysteriously disappeared. I am very weary and cautious of all of those forums and mono selling sites. You just don't know who to trust. I like that you have been doing your reseach on monobenzone. That is the ONLY way for you to be informed and make wise decisions. Yes, one huge problem that doctors were having with vitiligo patients, was the fact that monobenzone is so unstable. You could be possibly depigged for years and all of a sudden little brown spots start reoccurring. Also, doctors suggest that you keep using mono a least a few times a week after you successfully depigged and that you should always stay out of the sun.

Dec 21, 2008, 02:05 AM
    clueless2008,

Thank you very much for sharing that anecdote with us... Now, I am really wondering, if Entity or Latoya ever shared any "before" photos of themselves?
    Lynnzz Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2008, 12:11 AM

Precisely, first thing to do is to research, research, research. Devote at least 2 months to the research stage, and stay away from the fraudsters below:

Depig.com
    Monobenzone.com
    Monobenzone.net
    Herbalin.com
    All of which run by Sam.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Dec 25, 2008, 07:24 AM
    ***little updates***
    My skin peeled
    And I found really tiny light spots spread all over my body
    1 on my face 2 on my neck and the hand and legs.. they look very weird and not fit to the rest of my skin
    I hope it's sign for good..

Today I'll start to put 20 %
    Now this is the real deal!
    Peace
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2009, 08:33 AM

Happy New Year to all ! Super Shallow, how are you doing with the 20% ? Please update us and thanks.

Jan 7, 2009, 05:13 PM

I have those spots also. I was warned. So I didn't put it on my face... used herbalinn radiance 20% didn't work after 3 months. So I use it as a hand lotion. Almost out of MONO.
    Chunticle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 04:36 PM

Hi, I'm wondering if Sara_uk still uses this forum - she seems like a reliable source of information about the safest ways to depigment. If you're out there Sara, please respond!

Jun 7, 2009, 07:43 PM

She was a very honest and reliable source indeed. I don't know what happened to her.

Jun 7, 2009, 09:05 PM

Lol she disappeared.
    forureye2003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 02:43 AM

Come sara give us your views.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 6, 2009, 03:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    She was a very honest and reliable source indeed. I don't know what happened to her.
    Why did she disappear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We are on a journey... [ 17 Answers ]

'It's not just about looking for the right qualities, it's about the connection. When sparks start flying and you click with someone - just as Pete and I did. I just knew. He does not have all the qualities I was dreaming of in a Man, but he is so special and as wildcat said "Different" and that's...

View more questions Search