Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Dec 3, 2008, 10:55 PM

I know how u feel.
    I burned my neck a month ago. Its botchy because I exfoliated too aggressively.
    With the papaya bleaching soap. Ouch.
    I still burn even if I don't put anything on it.
    Except vaseline. Now the mono BA mix is stinging behind my knee caps. I look burned.
    I set out to give these products 4 months. I was warned about MONO. Its true! It will give u spots & blotches. The burning & itching is wearing me down. I understand how u feel SuperShallow. Ditto!

Dec 3, 2008, 11:04 PM

My final mixture is:
    Mono 4oz (powder)
    BA 4oz (powder)
    MSM 2 oz (powder)
    2 oz of lotion Palmers coca butter.
    2 oz hot water .
    I'm still irrated from the mono burn so I don't put this on my neck. I can only tolerate the acid soap once a week. Yep I still itch & burn in the old burn areas. LOL
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Dec 4, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgm802820 View Post
    sara_uk, That's great news. I'll be waiting for your HELP :) ... Thanks a lot in advance for your HELP !

Hi, I have pmed you

Dec 4, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    My final mixture is:
    Mono 4oz (powder)
    BA 4oz (powder)
    MSM 2 oz (powder)
    2 oz of lotion Palmers coca butter.
    2 oz hot water .
    I'm still irrated from the mono burn so I don't put this on my neck. I can only tolerate the acid soap once a week. Yep I still itch & burn in the old burn areas. LOL

What is BA, MSM?
    Yes mono will get you blotched but eventfully you will get there, some people’s skin is very sensitive so they need to start low, and listen to the skin, do not add drying agent like alcohol etc.

Dec 4, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    Sara_uk,
    This is awesome that you are here to help us with mono and it seems that your intentions are honest. I have been also researching monobenzone for quite sometime and have been to a lot of different forums. Some of which, the people there were just trying to promote their products and weren't very honest. In the past, I have been ordering the 99% monobenzone powder from an US company but had the hardest time getting it to dissolve without flakes. I used the mortar and pestle system in order to micronize it. So, now I just have it made into a cream by a pharmacy. I hope that you stay on this forum and continue to help.
    As I said trial and error here, I did try to use the pestle and mortar too but it was not good idea, plus you are not spouse to inhale the mono dust, very dangerous. Instead I used coffee grinder, after you grinded it, wait for the dust to settle before opening it, it was nice powdered mono.
    mcgm802820 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Dec 4, 2008, 01:55 PM

Sara, I replied your PM. Thanks a lot again.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Dec 7, 2008, 08:06 AM
    I know how u feel.
    I burned my neck a month ago. Its botchy because I exfoliated too aggressively.
    with the papaya bleaching soap. ouch.
    I still burn even if I don't put anything on it.
    except vaseline. Now the mono BA mix is stinging behind my knee caps. I look burned.
    I set out to give these products 4 mos. I was warned about MONO. Its true! it will give u spots & blotches. The burning & itching is wearing me down. I understand how u feel SuperShallow. Ditto!!
    Listen... do not put mono 'till the burning will stop..

Nowadays I put mono 20% once a day..
    Buuuuuuuut! I don't put thick dose of my mono cream on my skin like I used to..
    And now 2 weeks everything is just fine... I believe it's the right way..
    You're not supposed to be hurted and dameged by this product//
    We need to take it easy..
    My skin peels.. I see resulrs... 1shade for now... and its all just fine!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 02:03 PM

Good for you super, I am just using kojic acid soap only now, it exfoliates the skin great but no significant lightening

Dec 7, 2008, 05:26 PM

Super,
    Are you getting brighter w/ that weekly application ?
    I may have made it too strong but at the time I burned myself I found a mixture w/ nail polsh remover, 2 bottles of suncreen,2 bottles of radiance cream, etc
    So since then I haven't burned the like that I don't use all those things. :-)

Dec 8, 2008, 10:30 AM

Super Shallow, thanks for your update. I almost give up on mono based on your experience. Please keep us updated.
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 05:23 PM

Nsil polish remover sounds super scary to me

Dec 9, 2008, 06:49 PM

Oh yea,
    It burned my neck I have large bright blotches on my neck both sides.
    I told my friend it was a birth mark! She said on both sides?
    I found the mixture & followed it. I have since discovered that person knows the companies owners.

So that 2 bottles of this, & 2 bottles of that is buy more buy more buy more.
    I'm sure it was a kick back some where for them.
    Well u live & learn right?$$$$$$$$$$
    I don't care if someone is a sellers. I'll buy it if it'll work. The lying about their progress is wearing on me & a few others. (depig.com)

Dec 10, 2008, 08:28 AM

mepk5, I agreed. That's why I don't follow all instructions, I'll go and find out all items in the recipe and judge it myself. I only try the recipe with all "cleared" items. Even for only a small amout since I had been hurt with bad recipes. I am very cautious now, lower % of mono with lotion only. Will see how it goes. Slow is OK, but, not irritation and burn.

Dec 10, 2008, 12:25 PM

Well,
    Hard headed me!!
    I raised or kept the % mono but cut out the other stuff

Dec 10, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    nsil polish remover sounds super scary to me

I totally agree, seriously how people can put that in their skin? :confused: I have been working in chemistry research lab for years, and acetone is daily used solvent, because it dissolve everything, it even goes through latex gloves, very irritant to the skin.
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Dec 10, 2008, 02:59 PM

Sara,
    You are so right.

Dec 10, 2008, 03:47 PM
    oh yea,

I don't care if someone is a sellers. I'll buy it if it'll work. (depig.com)
    I know what you saying but the problem is people are desperate, and others abuse that. If someone is selling fine but with my experience with mono most sellers who promote their business in lightening forums are scam. The above forum is perfect example, some post their experience like it is genuine but a lot lie, I was in the old forum, and the friends of the site owener always seem to be using the product he is selling. There is a girl promoting BA now, and how she is been using it for 2yrs, I swear she was promoting mono in the old forum :confused:

Dec 10, 2008, 05:22 PM

Sara,

I know who you are talking about!!
    She is a moderator also on the other sight.!
    It was her recpie I followed! We live & learn!! $$$$ Now No one knows who to trust.
    I undertsand people not wanting to share their suppliers. Cause someone will say it doesn't work. Just to get the business. I'm done in Jan I'm out of products then so that is that ! LOL

Dec 11, 2008, 04:46 AM

I am sorry mepk5 but do not give up, what most newbie do is they rush things, they hear marketer and think product is good, if you Google these people name you will see a lot of red flag. This site provide unbiased advice too, and if you research mono that site comes up.

Best of luck
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2008, 09:17 AM

With skin lightining it's a lifelong process and commitment because the skin rejuvinates itself every 28 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We are on a journey... [ 17 Answers ]

'It's not just about looking for the right qualities, it's about the connection. When sparks start flying and you click with someone - just as Pete and I did. I just knew. He does not have all the qualities I was dreaming of in a Man, but he is so special and as wildcat said "Different" and that's...

View more questions Search