Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2008, 02:11 PM
    80s/70s sci-fi/horror movie on a moon
    It's a sci-fi movie. I think from the 80s, but then again could be like from the 70s. Now I don't remember much about it... just some scenes and I don't know if it was a real horror movie or not since it scared the heck out of me when I was a kid. The first scene I remember was a dead long haired dude floating in space near a shuttle or a spacecraft and a guy in a spacesuit saw it and was spooked out.
    The other most embedded in my mind is this one... a guy is in a tent... and what appears to be the moon... or maybe another moon or a planet... anyway it looks like the moon... so he is inside the tent and the tents door has a tiny window where he sees his buddies head, but that's not his buddie, but a space monster or something who has ripped his buddies head off or something...

So that's about it... the long haired dead dude floating aroun (who I think was alive at one point of the movie, but still looking kind of dead) and the tent scene on the moon with the creepy creature.

So ring any bells?. anyone?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 06:10 PM
    It's the 1989 flick Moontrap with Walter Koenig and Bruce Campbell. Koenig! Campbell! Together at last!
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2008, 02:09 PM

Well thanks a bunch... I do believe this is the one Ive been looking for... many thanks!! =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

What was that moon movie [ 1 Answers ]

What was that moon movie where the astronauts went to the moon to discover women in a cave on the moon where they could breathe air there without suits. I believe it was an old B&W movie, probably from the 50s or 60s. The women/creatures used her thumb to put some sort of mark on the astronaut's...

HBO Horror Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All I know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals...

View more questions Search