Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkfluff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2006, 06:04 PM
    Nikon FM10 Filter
    Hi,
    I have a nikon FM10 and I want to buy a polarizing filter.. which one should I use?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2006, 02:38 AM
    I like Hoya for filters. What lens do you have on the camera?
    pinkfluff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 06:49 AM
    My camera has the kit lens which is the 35-70mm lens...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2006, 06:57 AM
    You should see a number in millimeters (mm) around the front edge of the lens. This is the size you need. From there, try froogle and ebay and search for

nikon polarizer OR polarizing XXmm (of course replacing the XX with the mm designation on your lens).

Generally I've found accessories like this cheaper online than in local camera shops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nikon View Freezes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have updated Nikon View on a computer I am working on and now it freezes whenever I try to use it to navigate through folders. I can view photos in it fine, I can create new folders but as soon as I try to change from the folder it starts and go up 1 level or open a subfolder it just...

Water Filter [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, After replacing my less than four year old water heater due to build up of crud I was wondering if there is a filter I can put on after the HWH to catch any crud that may slip through. My wife was complaining about pieces of rock in the water when she was taking a hot bath so I...

What does a clogged filter affect? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, It is common knowledge that as a filter (whether undersink or whole-house) gets closer to replacement time, the water flow is adversely affected. What I would like to know is, what exactly is the clogged filter affecting: the PRESSURE (i.e. if there would be a booster pump on the outlet...

Nikon Coolpix Battery Life [ 4 Answers ]

I've got an Nikon Coolpix 3700 using EN-EL5 batteries. According to the documentation I should be able to get 250-300 pictures per cycle but I'm only getting 100. This is just using the camera normally with some previewing and no editing.

View more questions Search