Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chewy23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Groin, right leg, back, and thigh pain.
    Ok, so about a month ago my back started hurting. As a little history I do not exercise and am currently unemployed so not very active. I thought it was weight gain that caused it but I've noticed a tenderness in my groin area (particularly the testes) and it has spread down my right leg and into my right thigh.

I've looked up several possible causes such as kidney stones, testicular cancer, etc. but I don't want to be a hypochondriac about it. I have contacted a urologist as it seems to stem more and more from my midsection.

I was hoping someone might have an idea as to what it may be in the mean time.

Thanks.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 05:03 PM

Sciatica? If you change your posture of habits, that can mess you up.

Nov 24, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Wow, I looked up the symptoms of that and it seems to fit really well too. I was originally leaning toward kidney stone due to my eating habits but after talking to a friend who recently had them, the symptoms are similar, but not exact. I will likely go to my regular physician as well as the urologist to be safe, but I do thank you for the new info.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2008, 11:54 PM

Hi, Chewy23!

I'm glad that you're going to go to a regular physician and/or urologist in order to be examined and then diagnosed. All we can really do here is guess at what might be the problem with you physically.

For the peace of mind of anyone wanting to know what's wrong with them physically, it's always best to be physically examined by a health care professional.

Thanks!

Nov 25, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Well, just got back from the ER because as I was getting out of my car after a root canal (great day) my back pretty much gave out on me. My girlfriend took me and they diagnosed sciattica (good call Choux) and told me to follow up with my primary physician and get an MRI when I could afford one.

You guys rock. I'm going to go lie in the fetal position now...
    MsRMBF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 12:37 PM
    If it is Sciatica then your most quick relief would be from a Chiropractor.

I particularly like the Chiropractors that don't "crack your back" (that sound too scary for me especially when I am already in pain) but the Chiro's who use "activators" that is a most gentle pain free way to get the pressure off your nerve.

The results are often instantaneous. Good luck!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 10, 2013, 03:21 PM
    Hi this thread was from 5 years ago. Please look at the dates before you respond to a post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe groin pain [ 1 Answers ]

For quite a while I had an urgency to urinate, at times it would wake me up in the middle of the night. The urgency was then combined with pain in my penis and I decided to attention. I sought medical help and was prescribed antibiotics - after several visits to different physicians and blod and...

Severe pain in groin and upper thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I have had severe pain for over 3 weeks. It is located on the inside of my right leg. In the past 2 weeks, I have been having severe upper right leg. It hurts to work or do anything pertaining to work in the house. Could you please help me? >Moved from Forum Help<

Inner thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

Pain in the groin area [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have pain in the groin area and down the inside of my leg, mostly when I get up after I sit a long time. I have to stand still a few seconds for the pain to go away before I take a step. Someone said I could need hip replacement. I have gained a good bit of weight and my stomach is large, so...

View more questions Search