Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surfskate7000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 10:57 AM
    10 month relationship down the drain, why?
    basically to savce everyone time, my girlfriend broke up with me 3-4 months ago for someone else who she thought "walways cared about him" ever since then she knows how I feel and we talk almost everyday, some days she's nice others she's just a so I don't really know what to do, she wants me out of her life but I keep holding on cause I still think me and her should be together but she insists we always fight and what not.

^^thats a really really really short version of what all happened.
    Godwillhelpu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 11:02 AM

If you really care for her, let her go, and watch that is when she will come back to u,
    Long as you chase after her she will turn to the other! Good guys always winn
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 11:57 AM

If she wants you out of her life, get out of her life. If she changes her mind, she'll let you know.
    TOTALREASON Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2008, 12:02 PM

Don't even begin to understand what she is thinking,impossible!! Just be patient and don't rush or pressure her, like the other guys said, above me, if she decides to still like you, after awhile cause the new guy bails or doesn't work out, then you'll be there to take her back and it was meant to be. If you chase her, or beg her , or pressure her in anyway, they will run away forever. They get scared every time. Something about the being desperate that turns them off completely. Good luck bro, hope you find happiness soon!!
    TOTALREASON Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2008, 12:03 PM
    "and that was totalreasons two cents"
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 24, 2008, 07:23 PM
    I read your other post too.

You just need to let this girl go. You told her how you feel, she knows it, she has made it clear how she feels too. She's interested in someone else for a reason, and it sounds like you are a support structure. Don't put yourself in that position to only be the back-up comfort to her current situation because you'll never get out of that.

It is pointless to wait around for someone to want to be with you again; it may never happen!
    My boyfriend of 5 years and I broke up a month ago. I still want to be with him. But I am NOT going to wait around for him to change his mind.

My point is it's a waste of your and her time to wait around like that. Why don't you put all of that energy into meeting other people and other interests or hobbies?
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Nov 25, 2008, 04:36 PM

There's no point wondering why. But you need to get out of her life like everybody said. Ask her if there was any other reason you guys broke up. If not, then accept the fact that maybe you two just weren't meant to be. If there is, keep it in mind next time. And then let her be. Changing yourself is much more attractive than begging her to accept your flaws. YOU are the only one you can change, so get to it ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about 7-month relationship [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know how to ask this, so this is going to be long. Basically, I've been in a relationship with the man I love for the past 7 months. Ever since the very beginning, I had doubts getting into a relationship because I liked being free and single yet I also craved a man's touch (I...

Like a girl.but just got out of a 9 month relationship [ 3 Answers ]

All right so here's the story. I just got out of a 9 month relationship, I got dumped. This girl I'm taking with, I talked with last year too. We almost went out last year until I gave my -ex (the one from the 9 months) another chance. Now I like this girl, we had a lot of fun hanging out last...

1 year relationship down the drain? [ 27 Answers ]

This past weekend, my fiance/girlfriend of one year just dumped me. I tried talking to her about it and she confessed that she doesn't have any feelings for me anymore. I feel shocked, disappointed, depressed etc. I asked her if she'll take me back or not; her response was she doesn't want to be...

3 Month Relationship. [ 15 Answers ]

Well first off, this is my first relationship. Its going very well, except for the fact of my nagging worries. Seems all I do is dwell on the worries, I know in my heart I love this girl, so I guess Im just confused. These worries didn't exist when we first starting dating, it right after the I...

View more questions Search