Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    midnightgurl76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Am I Pregnant?
    I am 16 years old and I had sex for the first time the same day that I started my period. It was a very light period to the point where I didn't even really notice, the guy did not ejaculate at all and the next day my period was gone. I am scared now does this mean that I am pregnant? Now my period has never been regular sometimes I go 5 months without getting it and I have a regular discharge and it is clear. Am I pregnant.:confused:
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 08:24 PM

If its first time and you start bleeding its not a period you lost your virginity and it s a regular to bleeding one day
    Anyway to make sure do the home pregnancy test , u can bayet everywhere
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 04:33 AM

You need to get birth control! You are too young to handel you own birth control issues, you are also too young to be a mommy. Contact your doctor as to when you should come in to get tested.

Teenagers are the group with the fastest rate of spreading the AIDS virus. Please use protection.
    aja190912 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 04:52 PM

I personally believe there is a very slim chance you are pregnant do to the fact that you have irregular menstrual cycles making it difficult to get pregnant. But to be on the safe side get a pregnancy test and if it is negative GO GET BIRTH CONTROL!! : CONDOMS, PILLS, INJECTION, PATCH, what ever. Take it from a teenage mommy its better to go on the safe side..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

So I am not on birth control and do not use a condom. I had my period during the first/second week of April and it was normal. Then approximately two weeks later I got my period again, and it was normal as well. My boobs hurt really bad during that period but since has seemed to stop, except on...

How can I get pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

:confused Well one of my friends told me that at planned parenthood they gave her a medicine so her embryo would open and get pregnant do you think its true because I'm desprite to get pregnant if you know how to get pregnant fast please give me an advise

View more questions Search