Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mischironaldo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Dow do I record my songs at home?
    I am sixteen years and I am a very good songwriter as well as a singer. I have about sixty songs and I want to be a singer not in the future but right now as a matter of fact. I have tried recording my songs into the computer onto a CD but nothing has worked well for me. I need advice on how best I can record my demo, and maybe a good recording software that can be downloaded for free, as I am sixteen and do not really get along with my parents, and so I can not pay anything. I am desperate. Someone help me please
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 03:54 AM

Hi, mischironaldo!

What do you want to be as a singer right now, please? It can take many years for a person to develop their voice to its fullest potential.

Thanks!

Dec 1, 2008, 02:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, mischironaldo!

What do you want to be as a singer right now, please? It can take many years for a person to develop their voice to its fullest potential.

Thanks!
    I don't understand your question sorry. I just want to be a professional singer because I have no doubt that if a recording company hears all my songs there would be no reason for them not to look for me. Thanks for answering and I look forward to hearing any more suggestions
    crazypoet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 12:32 PM
    My recommendation is that you record your song on your PC using a free program like Audacity (google it) or Microsoft's Songsmith (try the free evaluation copy). Then let someone else cut a demo track for you, like a local band or a service like Bullet in the Head Productions - Make yourself heard!

It will cost you a few bucks - probably $30 for an acoustic recording or $100-120 for a full track with drums, bass, guitars and vocals (or without if you want to sing it yourself, and that may be cheaper).

Feb 4, 2009, 05:39 AM
    Thanks a lot crazypoet. I really dig your answer and I would do just what you suggested. Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I believe is from the 80's. The artist sounds like tom jones but its not. The beat or instrumental is kind of like disco or funk and that's all I know. I really want to find out what song this is

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings A House is not a home?:) :)

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search