Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarkSerkels Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2007, 02:35 PM
    I've tried meladerm for my dark circles... and I have a dark brown skin tone... and it I tried it for two months with little to no success...
    It depends on your skin type and your natural pigmentation..
    I think if you had a bad tan and your trying to get rid of it this may work...
    But for my dark circles... it as a waste
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I wasted sooo much moneyyy on this product and it did nothing for me, fairandflawless worked, and of course can't yet give up on hq
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2008, 08:30 AM
    This topic was started a year and a half ago, so people have you seen good results. I'm asking because I'm looking to buy the product. Thanks in advance
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 26, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    i wasted sooo much moneyyy on this product and it did nothing for me,, fairandflawless worked,, and ofcourse can't yet give up on hq

Which fair and flawless product worked? What's your natural skin colour? How many shades did you lighten? Thanks. :D
    sanket_shahcp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandani
    i wasted sooo much moneyyy on this product and it did nothing for me,, fairandflawless worked,, and ofcourse can't yet give up on hq

Chandni, You told that this cream didn't work for you. Are you suffering with pigmentation? And did you order from usa? Where ru from india? I also boughtthis product and I am using since last week . I helps for me
    hanzsolo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Hi guys. I wanted to share my story with Meladerm. I ordered from the UK website in December of 2007 and it was delivered to me in just a few days. I have been suffering from dark spots on my face and back from old pimples. Since I bought the small bottle, I did not want to use it just yet on my back. I wanted to see if it would work first otherwise I could return it. I began using it on my face only and in the last month I am seeing a positive effect. The spots are fading and it is also helping my skin stay soft and smooth. Really I think this cream is very good and I want to start using it on my back also. The small bottle has lasted me more than a month and I think there is still little less than half left. Does anyone know if there are any bigger sizes available? I saw they have a 3.5 ounces but that will not be enough for me. I am not living in the USA, so I'm just wondering if there are any places that sell large bottles for a discount. Thank you! :) :)
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hanzsolo
    Hi guys. I wanted to share my story with Meladerm. I ordered from the UK website in December of 2007 and it was delivered to me in just a few days. I have been suffering from dark spots on my face and back from old pimples. Since I bought the small bottle, I did not want to use it just yet on my back. I wanted to see if it would work first otherwise I could return it. I began using it on my face only and in the last month I am seeing a positive effect. The spots are fading and it is also helping my skin stay soft and smooth. Really I think this cream is very good and I want to start using it on my back also. The small bottle has lasted me more than a month and I think there is still little less than half left. Does anyone know if there are any bigger sizes available? I saw they have a 3.5 ounces but that will not be enough for me. I am not living in the USA, so I'm just wondering if there are any places that sell large bottles for a discount. Thank you! :) :)
    Please keep us updated on your progress, I will hopefully order some soon myself for hyperpigmentation problems. Up until I was 9 years old I was a very fair kid and as I grew older I became darker. I'm 27 now and hope this cream can give me my original fair skin tone back. I'm an asian guy from the uk.
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegenie
    Hi Guys,

I'v just registered with this forum and i just want to know if anyone has used Melederm and got results from it as i have just purchased my first jar and i dont want to get my hopes up only to be dissappointed. I've done a bit of research on the product and found some promising reviews, has anyone here used it yet? :confused:
    I used meladerm and it didn't work at all... it darkened my skin instead so I wrote to the people who sell it and they said that it happens sometimes, so for me it was a total waste of money!.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Feb 2, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Melederm didn't work for me either, although it didn't make me any darker. I just thought it was a very good moisturiser, but not much use for anything else.
    UltraSparks Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Meladerm is good for acne scars, but the only problem is that when you first start using meladerm it causes pimples(atleast for me it did). I used meladerm for 2 months and my acne marks reduced by 80%.
    yeciatkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Girl you are sooo perfect! Your color is perfect, I say be happy w/ your gorgeous color! You don't need to be lighter, you are perfect perfect perfect!!

Quote Originally Posted by flowerchildnea
    Thank you Hindude,
    you always seem to have the right thing to say. I just dont know how YOU have the time, patience, and money to put into all of these different products. Like... isnt it harmful to use all of these things?
    I honestly just want to get 2-3 shades lighter...I will show pictures of my actual skin color, and the color I want to achieve.
    This is my actual color (well I tend to look darker on camera to, so... kind of look at me as being a little lighter in the dark pic: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...inalbobnea.jpg
    and this is an altered pic of the color I want to achieve:
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...114/bobnea.jpg

You dont by any chance work for melederm do you??
    Do you have any before and after pictures? You said melederm turned your skin 2-3 shades whiter... so. Im assuming you would have taken pics.
    How long did it take for you to achieve your desired look?
    And... do you have to continuously use melerderm to maintain your results??
    flowerchildnea Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Aweee,

Thank you yeciatkins!
    Tina_2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 01:25 PM
    I hv used meladerm for two months bt I didn't workd on my pigmentation... better look 4 other options rather to waste money on it... I don't believe in reviews on their site...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Melederm [ 27 Answers ]

Hi guys, I received my tub yesterday I used it before I went to sleep and again this morning but I had a crappy day, my skin was very greasy from the sun block I kind of over did it abit for fear that I may waste the cream and the effort. I want to know I'm using SPF 50+ just in case, but do I...

What's the deal with Melederm? [ 1 Answers ]

Does it actually lighten your skin or is it just a waste of money like everything else? I need to use it around my eyes (mainly under my eye brows) and I asked a Rep from the website and she said it was OK to use as long as you don't use it on the actual eyelids. Seeing how she IS a Rep for the...

Melederm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi littlegenie I'm very keen to find out how melederm has worked for you please I must know have you seen any results.

View more questions Search