Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    localguitarhack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 06:07 PM
    The original owners and builders of this house died in it a month before I bought it. The woman was in her 90's. 2 days after I bought it I found out, and as superstitious as I thought I wasn't, it always has bothered me. Not while I have company, but when I'm alone... I never felt at peace while being here alone... I'm a guy and I'm not supposed to be admitting my petty fears to the world, but I'm uneasy. The house is an old character home and it has dim lighting and a 3 generation history. (maybe I shouldn't be here?) HA! Anyway, I just sold it and made some pretty good cash... and I know I won't miss it. It's just plain creepy for me.
    Moose1123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Jun 7, 2008, 09:54 PM
    I once rented a house that the owner told me that an elderly couple lived there previous. The woman died in the back yard of natural causes. A few weeks later the man committed suicide in the bathtub being unable to live with out her. Very creepy house. Believe it was haunted. Very scared to be there had to move. Would never buy a haunted house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know when my father died [ 3 Answers ]

My father was Francoise Grillot. He and my mother had an affair, and they were never married. He died before I was born. All I know is that his mom's name was Maddame Suzzanne Grillot. I want a picture of him. I have never seen what he looks like. He lived in France. I don't know what part. Can...

Murdered Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I am Sparkling princess :)... I have a friend who was murdered and am unable to locate the newspaper article or an obituary for her. The only information I have is that she died about 6 months ago. Where do I get the information rom?

Sister murdered [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 2.5 yrs ago my sister was brutally murdered.the killer is still in county jail in so ca awiting trial. Does the system work ? Its been so frustrating & my family is torn apart. Here's a webpage I made about my sister with the local newspaper articles. ...

What actor died on boat near Mexico ? [ 5 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's there was a TV or movie actor that died aboard a private boat off the coast of Mexico. With him were three Mexican woman companions. I can't remember the name of the actor. Does anyone know with certainty who it was ?

View more questions Search