Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 06:01 PM
    The Zipper
    A man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down. A lady cashier walked up to him and said, 'your barracks door is open'. Not a phrase that men normally use,he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.

When he was about done shopping, a man came up and said, 'your fly is open.' he zipped up and finished his shopping. At the checkout, he intentionally got in the line where the lady was that told him about his 'barracks door.' he was planning to have a little fun with her, so when he reached the counter he said, 'when you saw my barracks door open, did you see a marine standing in there at attention?'

The lady (naturally smarter than the man) thought for a moment and said, 'no, no I didn't. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on a couple of old duffel bags'
    :d
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 10:38 PM

Ha Ha... nice HG :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 12:27 AM

Funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jeans zipper [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I had no idea where to ask this. Anyway my question is... You know when you have a pair of jeans, but the zipper won't stay up? Is there anything you can do about it? I thought about just using a safety pin but I think that's too noticeable.

View more questions Search